Hey everyone!!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Sun

Hey everyone!!

Postby Sun » 10 Sep 2013 20:52

My name is Sun, I am 18 years old and I am from Thailand.
I just am so exciting to meet new people that have an experience with lucid dreams.
I have had one, but just one that I can remember. I really am exciting, but little bit tired, havent sleep well for long time, haha. :lol:
But I love to share my experience, but I guest you guys and girls have more experience then me haha!
But I have a lot of question, but for now I have one very important question that I must know from people that know this...How are you?? Now this is very important to know haha ;) , but my second question is: Does working behind screen affect your chance to became Lucid??

Thanks you very much, and have a great time and of course sweat dreams everyone! :)

Son Of Somnus

Re: Hey everyone!!

Postby Son Of Somnus » 11 Sep 2013 10:24

How does somebody sweat dreams? :D

Well English obviously isn't your first langauge, but good for you because I've never been able to learn different languages.

And to answer your question, yes, this site has been a lot of help and has kept me interested in lucid dreaming. Even if you don't go on the forums there are still on a ton of articles you can read.

Anyway, good luck with lucid dreaming
Am I dreaming? Is this a dream?
The next time I am dreaming, I will realise that I am dreaming.

Sun

Re: Hey everyone!!

Postby Sun » 11 Sep 2013 20:23

Haha yeah, you are right, my Enlish isnt my best laguage.

But anyway carry one! :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”