New user, long-time aspirer

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Magenta

New user, long-time aspirer

Postby Magenta » 24 Aug 2013 01:18

Hello all,

It seems to be proper etiquette around here to introduce oneself, so here I am.

Must have had my first lucid dream more than 15 years ago, but making it a regular thing is a priority of mine lately. Bought the Fast Track, and have yet to regret it, but I have a lot to learn before things are remotely consistent.

I'm mostly pursuing this little hobby for the fun of it, but many other benefits it offers to appeal to me, particularly since I'm a creative person. I'll probably eventually have many funny LD stories to tell, as my imagination tends to result in some pretty bizarre dreams. It was already doing so before I finished kindergarten.

tea

Re: New user, long-time aspirer

Postby tea » 30 Aug 2013 12:35

awesome!

wanna share some experiences?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Son Of Somnus

Postby Son Of Somnus » 31 Aug 2013 13:32

Hey same with me, I've been lucid dreaming for about ~3 years but I haven't committed to it much until a month ago. Loving it so far, will probably become a regular on this forum.
Am I dreaming? Is this a dream?
The next time I am dreaming, I will realise that I am dreaming.

Magenta

Postby Magenta » 12 Sep 2013 10:56

tea wrote:awesome!

wanna share some experiences?

Sorry for the delay - I'm trying to figure out if I can set notifications for any time I get a reply on this forum.

Yeah, I could share a few, though at this point(even going back to high school) I could probably count all of my LDs on two hands, but lately(probably due to a few things I've incorporated) I do seem to be making progress. Also, I wonder if this thread is ideal for sharing, or if we should carry the subject to a more appropriate one.

Magenta

Postby Magenta » 12 Sep 2013 10:58

Son Of Somnus wrote:Hey same with me, I've been lucid dreaming for about ~3 years but I haven't committed to it much until a month ago. Loving it so far, will probably become a regular on this forum.

Yeah, I'll surely become a regular on here as well. I have tons of catching up to do, given I was interested in this stuff about half a lifetime ago when I first heard of it. Talk about putting off something amazing indefinitely. :cry:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”