what do you like to dream about

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
HAGART

Re: what do you like to dream about

Postby HAGART » 12 Sep 2013 16:36

Errevet wrote:I would like to do a kamehameha wave in a lucid state.

That's something I have tried before too with no success. I didn't say the words kamehameha, but tried to manifest energy in my hands and then blast it out like any DBZ character. I actually 'powered up' and things around me were levitating and I felt I could and I was ready to shoot my energy and then........

To my disappointment, a small red ball, much like a Snooker Ball, shot out and traveled very slowly and pathetically. :lol: Epic Fail!

It's still something I try from time to time, and it would be so amazing to pull one off in a lucid dream!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Clair

Postby Clair » 12 Sep 2013 20:51

One of my favorite things to do is be underwater. Once the water was a dark and turbulent sea. I was standing on a rock out in the ocean and there was a giant whirlpool. For some reason I decided to jump right in it. Below all was calm.

Most recently, the sea was very calm and I was laying on a sunny beach. The water level just rose up and up until the beach was submerged. The water was beautifully crystal clear. Sometimes I am in weird mazes of pools in an urban environment. The underwater dreams are very calming to me, so I think that's why I like those the best.

d.conn3

Postby d.conn3 » 17 Sep 2013 01:02

[quote="ESPer"]I like to be in love and embrace with that special someone. I like to go on quests. I like to create new universes/worlds, scenarios.

d.conn3

Postby d.conn3 » 17 Sep 2013 01:03

HAGART wrote:
Errevet wrote:I would like to do a kamehameha wave in a lucid state.

That's something I have tried before too with no success. I didn't say the words kamehameha, but tried to manifest energy in my hands and then blast it out like any DBZ character. I actually 'powered up' and things around me were levitating and I felt I could and I was ready to shoot my energy and then........

Imjustpork

Postby Imjustpork » 22 Sep 2013 01:52

I LOVE dreaming i'm a soldier in a medieval battlefield! The suspense and the action of it is so amazing! Especially when i decide to be cavalry, and strike a group of enemy soldiers from the side with our spears!
Try doing that, i promise you once you master creating your own worlds, and handling excitement withought you'll have the best lucid dreams :lol:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 22 Sep 2013 04:25

Imjustpork wrote:I LOVE dreaming i'm a soldier in a medieval battlefield! The suspense and the action of it is so amazing! Especially when i decide to be cavalry, and strike a group of enemy soldiers from the side with our spears!
Try doing that, i promise you once you master creating your own worlds, and handling excitement withought you'll have the best lucid dreams :lol:

I know exactly how that feels being on the dream battlefield :mrgreen: . I need to work on the world-creating though.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Raeka

Postby Raeka » 24 Sep 2013 12:52

Three things: flying, dragons, and wolves. Often times, all three of them together.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”