Long dream with a plot

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Goldkoron

Long dream with a plot

Postby Goldkoron » 01 Sep 2013 19:06

I had this dream this morning, and it was one of the longest I have ever remembered. I did become lucid in this dream, but for most of it, I was not lucid. I will just copy and paste the dream notes I wrote, its over 1000 words, there may be some profanity, as I don't care what I am typing in the morning.

Me and Charles, for reasons I do not know, angered a group of kids during school. We overheard the kids saying that they would blow up the classroom hallways once me and Charles entered, so me and Charles entered the hallways then ran out to watch the explosions. We then heard the explosion from the quad, but it was over at Parker’s classroom, and we were like, “Thats a shit explosion.” Then we heard more explosions, and the entire classroom hallways building blew up. And not only did the hallways blow up, other buildings started having explosions, and then the group of kids who started all this started going around shooting people and taking hostages. They were clearly hunting me and Charles specifically though, I guide Charles with me towards the gym, which is on the left side of the path instead of the right side. We enter the gym, and I find a 50 caliber beowulf assault rifle on the floor, carrying 13 rounds. Me and Charles then enter a side room, which behind the door in the room, would let us out onto the path to get out of the school. I hear our pursuers coming and tell Charles to work on getting the locked door open. I crouch against the side wall and aim my gun towards the door, waiting for any foes to appear. Seconds later, one appears, I unload on him, and run out of bullets. The foe just stands there, not dead, and I realize immediately that the assault rifle I was holding was a fucking airsoft gun. I throw the gun at the stunned foe, and go through the door with Charles. It turns out that behind the door was a trap, it was just a small hallway room, with another door that led out into the gym. I give Charles my phone from my left pocket, and roll out the window out onto the path that leads to the school parking lot. I beckon for Charles to do the same, but before he can, he gets grabbed by our pursuers and is taken hostage along with most other kids in the school. The only thing that mattered to me at that moment, was that CHARLES STILL HAD MY DAMN PHONE. Another foe appears at the window, and says hes going to come around and get me. So I continue down the path to the parking lot. Wondering when police were going to come, since an entire damn school shooting and hostage situation was going on by some unknown terrorist group. I find a shrapnel grenade on the ground, and hide in a bush. A few seconds later, the terrorist kid drives down in a gangster car, as soon as he stops in front of me, I throw the shrapnel grenade into the car, and needless to say, that dream character died brutally. I run to the parking lot and find that the parking lot is blocked off by a gate now, which pisses me off and I just charge to the lock and undo it in seconds somehow. In the parking lot, I find a large cargo truck which I could take and drive home, but god help me, I was not going to leave until I got my PHONE BACK! (This next part is really weird, don’t question my dream logic) I go back and let myself get captured. I am then taken to a dark classroom where several other school kids are hostages. I am placed in a seat facing Charles who is across from me in another seat. I then tell Charles that I can teleport back to the parking lot if I say “You know, Charles.”(Or something like that) And Charles just complains that if I say that outloud, he will get shot. I did not give a crap though. So then the leader of the terrorist group comes in, which turns out to be Julie Nation, from Julie Nation Academy, who is angry that almost no kids from this school has gone to take her classes. She then talks to some kids beside me, saying that she won’t shoot them, (immediately) if they talk. At this moment, I give a hand signal to Charles, asking for my phone, Charles takes it out of his pocket and tosses it to me, at that same moment, I see the evil glance from Julie, and then I say “You know, Charles.” And teleport immediately back to the parking lot with the cargo truck. I then pocket my phone, and get in the truck and start driving out onto the street. Once I am on the road, I finally decide to say, “Am I dreaming” (Even though I had suspicions already that I was dreaming a while ago) and I then become fully lucid. I could literally take the truck anywhere, but I decided I will drive it to my house. I find that driving the truck is hard, as I do not even have a drivers license yet. Once I am on the main road that leads to the avenue that leads to my house, I start spotting out all the dream flaws, such as cars driving in the wrong direction in the wrong lane, and then when the cars drive into each other, they just bounce over each other. I also spotted floating trees and stuff, but for the most part, my mind was rendering my hometown pretty well, considering there was so much in my field of vision. Once I reach the creek before Napa Avenue(Which has my house) I find that the bridge is gone, so I have to drive the truck over the rocks in the creek. Once I finally reach Napa Avenue, I start driving down it, and then slow down the truck, as I want to see how spot on this Napa Avenue is, compared to the real world one. There were clear flaws in several areas, but it did look real. I close my eyes and tell my mind “Make everything more realistic.” When I reopen my eyes, thing do look a bit better. The rest of the dream is spent looking at the details in Napa Avenue, and I do not think I ever reached my house.
Do a reality check

tea

Re: Long dream with a plot

Postby tea » 13 Sep 2013 13:47

ok, i haven't read all of it, but here's one advice: try writing down your dreams in present tense. this will boost your recall while writing and it also makes it more alive when reading.
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Goldkoron

Re: Long dream with a plot

Postby Goldkoron » 14 Sep 2013 06:11

This is just a raw form of the way I usually write, I also have a book I am writing.
Do a reality check

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”