First Lucid Dream!!!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
DreamyRoamer

First Lucid Dream!!!

Postby DreamyRoamer » 10 Sep 2013 12:32

I was having a nap today when I had a dream about many random things. Then suddenly, I clicked. I was dreaming... In my head i was screaming "OH MY GOSH". All of a sudden the place flashed and i saw skulls, and just random things. It looked like one of those "warning" sign skulls. All i could hear was thumping so intense in my ear. It was horrible. Then the place stopped flashing and thumping. I saw my 3DS screen with a small warning sign skull and a male animal crossing player in the running position.

I still couldn't believe it. My heart was pumping so fast. I started asking myself, "Am i really dreaming? How?". The place started vanishing and i awoken, my heart racing. Wow! First lucid dream!

Also I posted this by 3DS which taken ages and has a tiny keyboard on the screen, so sorry if I typed anything wrong, etc :P
It was on the day before the day after yesterday.

Son Of Somnus

Re: First Lucid Dream!!!

Postby Son Of Somnus » 14 Sep 2013 14:22

Congratz, have you had any more lucid dreams since then?
Am I dreaming? Is this a dream?
The next time I am dreaming, I will realise that I am dreaming.

DreamyRoamer

Postby DreamyRoamer » 14 Sep 2013 20:03

Son Of Somnus wrote:Congratz, have you had any more lucid dreams since then?

Sadly not, would like to have some though.

DreamyRoamer

Postby DreamyRoamer » 19 Sep 2013 17:28

I just had one last night again!

I was doing something in this mansion or something with lots of stairs, looked like my highschool a bit. Then this plump man called Henry (A name from a book I have been thinking about lately ) had an army of tiny little beasts. Like tiny tiny Insects. Me and my two dogs were running from them and stuff happened, I don't remember much. I do remember being downstairs though with two posh leather sofa's, and a fireplace I think. Maybe there wasn't a fireplace but I could be wrong. As I said my memory is a little faded. Sorry :( But anyway, I looked at my hand and I had... Seven fingers!!! I gasped and looked at Henry, who was sitting on one of the sofa's. "I have... Seven... Fingers..."

I totally went bonkers shouting, "I HAVE SEVEN FINGERS! SEVEN, YOU HEAR? SEVEN FINGERS!". Henry looked really confused lol. He must have thought I was mentally insane! I was so happy to know I was dreaming.I kept repeating over and over, "I HAVE SEVEN FINGERS!". I can't remember why actually, I just felt so happy. Then I remember how last time I had woke my self up by getting too hyper, and starting hearing this heartbeat pumping really fast. So I slowed my breathing and walked out of a glass door totally ignoring Henry and breathed in the fresh air. I think I did some stuff in the garden, but I do not remember. This is all I can really remember doing!!!

I am so glad I had another Lucid Dream, I think I might start setting myself some goals to achieve.

EDIT - I just remembered something else I did before I went outside! I spun around for 3 seconds with my eyes shut to see if I could appear somewhere else but I didn't I was still there with Henry so then I gave up and went outside.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Sep 2013 12:49

I totally went bonkers shouting, "I HAVE SEVEN FINGERS! SEVEN, YOU HEAR? SEVEN FINGERS!". Henry looked really confused lol. He must have thought I was mentally insane! I was so happy to know I was dreaming.

:lol:

It is always a good idea to have a dream challenge esp if you get stuck wondering what you want to do.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”