Hello there!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
BLackShadow6202

Hello there!

Postby BLackShadow6202 » 14 Sep 2013 21:08

Just a brief (by my standards) introduction to me and why I'm here...

I'm 17, female, and hoping to become an author and artist one day. I'm working on my first novel, but keep running into blocks...blocks that my dreams often break down for me. Unfortunately, I have no control over what happens. This isn't always a problem, sometimes I like to watch things as they go, like a movie. But then there are the ties when my dreams are interrupted by our dog or my alarm clock, and then I can never seem to continue them. I also have problems with art block, writer's block, or even "inspiration block" (when I can't think of anything creative for large amounts of time...often weeks or months). Again, my dreams often help break that, but only if I can remember them...

Thus the reason I'd like to learn lucid dreaming. Or at least how to keep my dreams on track and pick up where I left off from a previous dream. I think it'd be a helpful thing for me...and fun to learn in the process.

Also, just call me Zander. ^.^ Or Black....whichever you prefer. :3

tea

Re: Hello there!

Postby tea » 14 Sep 2013 21:54

well, alright zander.. nice goals! all the best!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

HAGART

Re: Hello there!

Postby HAGART » 14 Sep 2013 23:00

I think: BLACK ZANDER would be the best name! :D (Sounds awesome!)

I have the opposite problem you have. I have so many ideas for stories and art and music and I feel I don't have sufficient talent to actually implement my ideas. I know them all in my head, but have a hard time creating them. (I'll work on that on my own).

But as a lucid dreamer, I can tell you, you will never run out of ideas ever again! But you also don't have to Lucid Dream either. Those regular non-lucid and vivid dreams we get are inspiration too! Don't forget that!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”