Weirdest Dream!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
DreamyRoamer

Weirdest Dream!

Postby DreamyRoamer » 06 Sep 2013 00:09

OK, so this is one of the weirdest dreams I have ever got! I had it yesterday!

So I went to sleep, and I had this dream that I was being chased by some random people with two other friend of mine. The group of people chasing us had roughly about about 5 or 6 members. When we had escaped, my friend told me to go into a small red rocket, so I did. Weirdly, it starting flying, and I begged them to bring me back, but it turned out it was a joke and the rocket wasn't going any higher. Weird, right?? Then I ran into this man, who was strange and cranky, very weird indeed. He talked very odd, but yet in my dream I saw him as a friend. After talking for a while, I climbed up some long, metal shiny stairs, to a long corridor type thing. I was very high up, and It was not in a building, so the wind blew through my hair. Then, there were slim metal chairs lined up the corridor, hanging off the edge, with metal bar's at either side of each chair. I saw a hole near the bottom where you rested your back, and thought, "Hey, couldn't something slip and fall through that?". Scratching the thought I went and sat down. Lots of people were sitting down, all having some kind of meeting.

I left them and did something else, but I can't recall. I think I saw the cranky old man again, then I returned to the metal seats. This time when I sat down, I felt myself sliding through the whole in the chair. I felt like screaming but I didn't. I reached out for the metal poles but failed to reach and hit the ground with a thud.

Then I woke up with a jump. I saw how my eyes were closed and thought about trying to do a WILD Lucid Dream but I thought It was nearly time to get ready for high school school so I didn't. Finding it wasn't time, I went back to sleep to be welcomed by an even weirder dream...

I was in the same place, but it looked much... Happier. It was kinda children themed. There were big hills that looked nice and green and people with there children were rolling down them. Then, I saw Itachi from Naruto walk down to the hill's, but he was more of a teenage version. I leapt at him shouting, "Akatsuki!!" and he hugged me. When he put me on the ground, I looked for my friends from earlier, but they had vanished. So I wanted to stick with Itachi for a while, but when I turned around... He was a black and white walrus!!! Being a dream, I took no notice and carried on with my dream life, when I woke up, as it was time for high school :P

It was pretty weird, but I just wanted to share this awkward experience!
It was on the day before the day after yesterday.

tea

Re: Weirdest Dream!

Postby tea » 13 Sep 2013 13:44

:D pretty much going on there!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Sun

Postby Sun » 15 Sep 2013 12:34

That is a whole adventure there indeed. Did you know that if you being chased is one of the most common dream symbols in all cultures. It means you are feeling
threatened, so reflect on who is chasing you (they may also be symbolic) and why they are a possible
threat in real life. So maybe you can do something about that? So you can stand you ground in your dream and look at the creature that chase you.

PEace!

DreamyRoamer

Postby DreamyRoamer » 15 Sep 2013 15:21

Sun wrote:That is a whole adventure there indeed. Did you know that if you being chased is one of the most common dream symbols in all cultures. It means you are feeling
threatened, so reflect on who is chasing you (they may also be symbolic) and why they are a possible
threat in real life. So maybe you can do something about that? So you can stand you ground in your dream and look at the creature that chase you.

I don't know, they were just people. If I remember right I didn't feel to threatened at all. I don't know why, it was almost like a game of tag, expect if your caught that's it. It was quite a while ago I had this dream, so I could be completely wrong. Maybe I was a little scared.

They were this gang of people - Just chasing us. They didn't have any reason to chase us, they just did. I guess if I was caught I could have found out but I got away. As soon as they left us alone and gave up, I totally forgotten about them for the rest of the dream. I don't recall thinking or seeing them again.

I am actually quite surprised I remembered my dream so well. Lately I have been forgetting my dreams :(

Also, about people chasing you being a threat in real life as you said. I can see how that is possible. I have been chased by many people who I have been either frightened or scared of in real life. One of them was my dad in a dream I had a long time ago when he was in a bad mood! :roll: :lol:
It was on the day before the day after yesterday.

Sun

Postby Sun » 16 Sep 2013 21:23

Hey!
Yeah I know mostly you get chase without any reason, but that reason come from real life indeed. I had that time too, when I was scare of someone that would become greater then me you know. He is now bigger, more muscler then me and I was scare of him, why? Because of jelousy, that is why. But he is a good boy, didnt have any reason to hate or get jelouse of him, so I let it go and go fitness with him tell him that he has trained well and you know complimented him, now we became closer and that affect my dreams effectively. A couple of night I dream I was being chase by a creature, I would of course like 90% of the people run away, but that night I stood my ground and I look at the creature as it aproach me. It became greater darker, but I refuse to run, I fight it and I won, the creature was gone in a beautifull why, like thousand of butterfly fly away before me. That day I feeling strong and confident.
;) Great dreams boy!!

Sun

Postby Sun » 16 Sep 2013 21:27

And i wish you goodluck in your real life, so you could have a beautifull dreams! We all have problems, but only you can solve your own problems, but we are away here to help. ;)

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”