Suggestion Box

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
HAGART

Re: Suggestion Box

Postby HAGART » 13 Aug 2013 03:52

deschainXIX wrote:My suggestion is to replace the topic "Dream Science" with "The Human Mind,"

They are the same thing. You say Tomato, I say... Tomato... DANG! That doesn't work when typed, but pretend I pronounced it differently! :lol:

You are right though. It is not that popular. It's hard to start a discussion there, because I feel I need to be well informed.

However, anyone can take an article by Rebecca, (which is almost always dream science) and continue a dialogue in that section and it would be worth while. There was a very interesting article. She wrote about a condition where some people live every waking hour feeling like they are dead and have a different sense of self awareness than most of us. That ties to lucid dreaming because self awareness in the dream is the key. What is the part of the brain responsible for that?

I like that sort of talk, but don't have the answer, but then again, none of us here really do, do we? I should practice what I preach and start a science discussion, informed or not, because I think it is important.

Let's try and breath some life into that section!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Creator

Postby Creator » 21 Aug 2013 19:33

I have a good suggestion, Rebecca. how about a article named "Do not be afraid"? it should list some reasons why to not be afraid in lucid dreams, and how you conquered your fear in lucid dreams. (If you ever had one..)
I will soon be the GOD of lucid dreaming.

Howard

Postby Howard » 23 Aug 2013 20:41

I'm new here, Rebecca, but as I've noted have been into dreaming for many years, though with limited success. Finally realized that it was necessary (for me at least) to resolve some issues in waking life. That said, I feel the time draws close for it all to break open. I think it would be nice to have a forum/topic where people of a certain geographic area (I for instance am in the mid Atlantic area of the United States) could post and if they chose meet in waking reality to foster group dreaming.

Thanks for your beautiful website.

Howard

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 15 Sep 2013 22:21

I think you should make a sub forum where people set challenges for other people's
And I think it'd be GREAT if you made an app for this website because I go on this ALL THE TIME on my iPod

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 24 Sep 2013 23:44

I like the idea, and someone else even suggested a 'Monthly Challenge' which is a good idea too.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 25 Sep 2013 01:32

HAGART wrote:I like the idea, and someone else even suggested a 'Monthly Challenge' which is a good idea too.

Kman43759 wrote:I think you should make a sub forum where people set challenges for other people's
And I think it'd be GREAT if you made an app for this website because I go on this ALL THE TIME on my iPod

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

OH yes, please do this! That sounds amazing!
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 25 Sep 2013 02:50

People are already creating their own challenges.
Obviously people want this and there is a need for it.

In the mean time we can always post our own in the catch all section: General Lucid Discussion.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 29 Nov 2013 18:09

I think it would help the forum to have an FAQ on lucid dreaming. On the forum you see some of the same questions asked over and again, often on a daily basis.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Sacred Fire

Postby Sacred Fire » 06 Aug 2014 03:55

Hi, Rebecca!

I'm eagerly looking into lucid dreaming, and I'm a newcomer to it. I was referred to your site (which has been very helpful, thus far) where I found out about the potential benefits which got me excited about it. I downloaded your ebook today, but when reading 'The Art of Lucid Dreaming', all of the pages were blank/missing.

I don't know if it was a problem with the download or what, but I wish to address this as soon as possible so I can get started. This is regrettably inconvenient, and I'm sorry to have to bring this your way.

Please, let me know what can be done. Thank you!

Sacred Fire

Postby Sacred Fire » 06 Aug 2014 04:14

Feel free to ignore my previous post. It finally started to work for me. My apologies.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”