Minions and rockets, what have I gotten myself into?!?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rami elhaibe

Minions and rockets, what have I gotten myself into?!?

Postby rami elhaibe » 17 Sep 2013 00:56

Ok so first of all I can remember was I was entering a rocket ship and I was 8 or nine. There were also the characters from despicable me 2, there was those three little girls and 2 minions. So we were just looking at a rocket ready to leave earth, then all of a sudden we go in it. I sit in a weird garden looking area with my reappearing friend from school!?so out of no were I say you know your dreaming right? Then he says no so I'm all like your stupid 0.o. But the shuttles just starts flying and I'm panicking like crazy. So I look outside a window and everything's the same but I can feel like we are lifting off. So my friend tells me don't worry there trying to trick you we are in space so I panic even more.:/ now I can't remember but we are in a different planet that looks like earth but cartoony. I'm just walking around with the girls then we go into this chunky cheeses place and I see gru playing with kids? He's just throwing them into buckets and I can't really remember much because I crept waking up yesterday because my blanket was on the floor.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

tea

Re: Minions and rockets, what have I gotten myself into?!?

Postby tea » 17 Sep 2013 08:33

hah! what a colorful mix of events!

one question: you talked about this being a dream - but did you realize it? did you become lucid or was it just talking about it?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

rami elhaibe

Re: Minions and rockets, what have I gotten myself into?!?

Postby rami elhaibe » 17 Sep 2013 12:41

tea wrote:hah! what a colorful mix of events!

one question: you talked about this being a dream - but did you realize it? did you become lucid or was it just talking about it?

I think I was just talking about it :D

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”