Beginner Questions Welcome!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
dharmalove00

Re: Beginner Questions Welcome!

Postby dharmalove00 » 17 Sep 2013 01:27

Hello I'm new to this and am wondering, how long does it usually take for you to begin lucid dreaming, or does it really just depend on the person?

Sterre Duiker

Postby Sterre Duiker » 17 Sep 2013 17:14

dharmalove00 wrote:Hello I'm new to this and am wondering, how long does it usually take for you to begin lucid dreaming, or does it really just depend on the person?

It does depend on the person, but it should at least take less then 3-5 months. I got mine in 3 weeks. I'm guessing it takes an average of a month to have a first LD.

last assassin

Postby last assassin » 19 Sep 2013 08:00

hello guys
i'm new here
i have a question
how can i realize that i'm dreaming or i'm experiencing an out of body experience?lucid dream or obe? :?:
our world isn't real

Sterre Duiker

Postby Sterre Duiker » 19 Sep 2013 14:17

last assassin wrote:hello guys
i'm new here
i have a question
how can i realize that i'm dreaming or i'm experiencing an out of body experience?lucid dream or obe? :?:

From scratch? Or did you read some articles before this?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Sep 2013 23:13

greenadder wrote:Hello Everybody.
I was just wondering what position your eyes and tongue are in, when you are relaxing and trying to enter a lucid dream through WILD.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

I suggest not to worry at all about things like that, the most important thing is you fully relax and I think worrying about such things may end up being a hinderance.

(I are aware that yogis put their tongue onto the roof of the mouth for better energy flow, better energy flow can help one maintain ones memories better or to have clearer LDs but as I said... unless you are a yogi and used to such postures dont do them as they will just be uncomfortable and hence probably would just hinder your efforts).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Sep 2013 23:21

1Derful wrote:What are the chances of encountering a demon during Astral Projection?

Im going to say probably not at all likely.

There are some things thou which could more so attract stuff like that to something eg messing around with some occultic stuff one should eg ouji boards, messing around with energy in very negative ways eg using it against others, those who have addictions are more likely to meet negative entities as things are then attracted to the energy they themselves carry eg someone who has a sex addiction is more likely to experience something like a succubus or incubus as they will be drawn to the persons energy. Those who take drugs are more likely to experience negative entities of some kind or another etc.

Just be sensible and you shouldnt have to worry about things like this (besides most demons eg things like succubus's/incubus's are extremely weak and will usually flee if a person confronts them so even in the unusual event that one was attracted to you for some reason, it isnt something I'd worry about.

Ive come across quite a few demons as Im a healer/lightworker (so arent at all liked by demons) and I also messed about in the past with occultic stuff heaps eg trance channelling etc etc and there has been very few demons Ive come across which I couldnt deal with easily. I hate reptilans as they have got the better of me and tortured me astrally (but only after I did something to them otherwise they probably would of left me alone) and one time an powerful Egyptian demon got the better of me after I stupidly did something I really should not have done and astrally intruded upon something which it had been invoked back in Ancient Egypt times to protect...everything else, easy to deal with.

Another thing, if you are astrally projected, I strongly suggest to stay away from the houses of those you know are Wiccian as some of those have wards set up and getting caught in one of those can be quite scary (another thing I found out the hard way). Anyway.. the average OBE person will not be encountering demons thou that also strongly depends on the places you are trying to astrally project to. (there are places to obviously not try to project too eg you obviously wouldnt be trying to project into the lowest of the astral planes where usually only Shamans will tread).

If you have too many fears around things like this, I suggest to stay with LD instead and learn to work on any fears you do have. Master LD first or the AP world can be entered into if you go into it sensibly and you shouldnt then have a lot of issues (most do not have to worry about demons!! If you are fearful of them, they will feed on that energy). Demons have always been around humanity anyway, the only difference is is if you encounter one in the astral, you may be aware of them. They cant usually hurt you (unless you allow them to do so), most will control another by fear or use cunning or trickery to decieve a person (hence why you shouldnt blindly believe anything you encounter in the astral plane).

What are the chances of encountering a demon during Astral Projection?

anyway, back to the original question... the answer is not likely.
(you also need to take care that there hasnt been subconsciousness crossover into the AP as it is possible to start dreaming during an AP just as it is possible to start daydreaming in real life!!, so that anything you encounter.. is it really real? With experience (and spiritual awareness and intuition) you will find you can feel the difference.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Sep 2013 23:56

dharmalove00 wrote:Hello I'm new to this and am wondering, how long does it usually take for you to begin lucid dreaming, or does it really just depend on the person?

Some may have one within days. Ive heard people say that with good LD techniques that its most common to have one within 21 days. (thou dont feel bad if it doesnt happen like that for you).

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 26 Sep 2013 10:51

Sorry not gonna answer anyone's question but, would a good method for WBTB be, when i wake up about 5-6 hours later i use a good WILD mp3 tutorial thing that induces lucid dreams? Also would listening to it 5-6 hours later be a good time since it is near REM period. Thanks for answers :D

ammargraph

Postby ammargraph » 03 Oct 2013 08:28

hi everyone
my name is Milad...
i am a beginner in dream
i have some problem and want to help me please...
i do this steps but dont work :(
1-dream journal
2-dream recall
3-use timer
4-reallity chek
but i dont have any dream control ...
i have 2 or 3 lucid dream in last month,but i dont have control on my actions in dream
please guide me...
my email : miladx99@yahoo.com
thanks
ya Ali

greenadder

Postby greenadder » 03 Oct 2013 21:54

Just wanted to thank people for the help I have gotten. I have, as of yesterday, had 1 lucid dream. In it I felt a stop sign. It felt real. Then I lost control and woke up. Anyways this entire beginners question topic is helpful.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”