Hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
jasmine2

Hello

Postby jasmine2 » 16 Sep 2013 23:39

Hello, I'm a new member. I'm a retired physical therapist. I have a great interest in lucid dreaming, but I've only had about 3 lucid dreams and 2 or 3 brief OOB experiences over many years time. I hope that roaming around this website will help to motivate me to resume keeping a dream journal and to practice lucid dreaming techniques.

I first learned about lucid dreaming from reading "Creative Dreaming" by Patricia Garfield, and also books by Carlos Castaneda. I've also enjoyed books on lucid dreaming by Stephen LaBerge, Namkhai Norbu, Robert Moss ("Conscious Dreaming"), and Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche. Recently, I've been particularly inspired by the book "Lucid Dreaming: Gateway To The Inner Self" by Robert Waggoner.

Here are some of my other favorite websites related to lucid dreaming or out of body experiences --

The Lucid Dream Exchange - www.dreaminglucid.com - Robert Wagonner is co-editor of this website

www.mossdreams.com - Robert Moss's blog

The Travels Of A Dream Walker - ww.karen659.blogspot.com - Karen's blog about her OOB experiences

LD4all.com - edited by pasQual (a Dutch website, I think)

Also, I like this brief YouTube video -
"Lucid Inspiration (A few of my lucid dream experiences) by LD4all" - no voice, just imaginative visuals and music

tea

Re: Hello

Postby tea » 17 Sep 2013 08:48

hi!
nice to see that this forum has a healthy mixture of all kinds of people!

i'm sure you'll find the motivation you are looking for, and thanks for the input!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”