creating people

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.

creating people

Postby d.conn3 » 17 Sep 2013 01:12

this question is really important to me and it would really help if you answer it. so in my dreams I try to put my friends or idols in my dreams or even a person in general. usually they don't just pop up I have to stare at a place and have to visualize it for a long time. and it will slowly fade into view of how I picture the way the person looks in real life. but never really fully comes to life. does this happen to you how do you find a solution to this.

Site Admin

Re: creating people

Postby Rebecca » 17 Sep 2013 13:17

You can ask the dream for more clarity, to make them appear more vividly, exactly as you know them in real life. Speaking directly to your dream does amazing things. :)

Postby torakrubik » 18 Sep 2013 21:22

Personally I find imagining DCs around corners and behind doors work well :) but try the techniques in Rebecca's article and see what works for you as everyone is different.
Dreaming is my drug

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Sep 2013 02:09

Maybe you are trying too hard?

When I bring a person I want into a dream I dont try to go and visualise them at all. All I do is think of them coming to me (as in vague way, I dont try to imagine it). eg If Im in a room in a dream, I'll think of that person coming (I dont hold any unsure feel over it, just simply will them to be coming and believe they will) and the next moment (even if Ive then gone to thinking about something else) they will walk into the room.

If you are trying to like magically make them appear right in front of you, that would be much harder.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Postby abart65 » 01 Jan 2014 09:12

To create people or even large places or scenes, I find a wall or something i can't see behind from and while turning the corner I imagine what is going to be there or who and concentrate on it as I turn. It has worked on most occasions if not i try again around another wall until it does work

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”