hi co-lucid dreamers

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
last assassin

hi co-lucid dreamers

Postby last assassin » 18 Sep 2013 10:01

hello first of all i must introduce myself
first i started metaphysics with telekinesis
then i changed my directions to obe
i have obe guid book or better to say SOBT(School of Out of Body Experience)which refers to phase(out of body experience+lucid dreams+astral projection+...) it is 500 pages and i'm reading it
then i find this site
and for the first time i read article about lucid dreams and last night that was my first attempt to have an lucid dream i had one but not long abot 10 seconds i walked by myself and then run and jumped to have a fly but i had 3 seconds hover in sky and then get down to ground
and then it wasn't lucid dream it changed to a normal dream
before this each night i had a complete dream which i was able to remember all part of my dreams
and a night i had a dream about a war and a little down of my eye i had a scar in my dream and when i woke up i saw that scar in reality :shock: i'm trying to improve my skills in both obe and lucid dreams
by the way i was so impressed by the movie inception and i love it :D
our world isn't real

tea

Re: hi co-lucid dreamers

Postby tea » 18 Sep 2013 13:43

hi! congrats on the immediate success! :D
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

last assassin

Re: hi co-lucid dreamers

Postby last assassin » 19 Sep 2013 07:56

our world isn't real

Return to “Introduce Yourself”