Rewinding Scenes (previously named Deja Vu Dreams)

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Guitar48300

Rewinding Scenes (previously named Deja Vu Dreams)

Postby Guitar48300 » 19 Sep 2013 17:46

For some reason every now and then my dreams tend to restart certain parts. Here's what I mean:
Last night's "rewind" dream was I was in Antarctica and came across meth drug dealers. There were 3 of them and the boss accused me of trying to ruin their business and they all started to fight me. I managed to kill the boss and his partners with a Pole Weapon from dead rising 2(if you don't know what that is it's a machete taped on top of the handle of a broom), and I made their box of meth disappear just by kicking it. After that the dream somehow restarted to the part where they started coming at me. This time there was 6 of them, I had some DC's help me fight and my weapon was a machine gun. The ending was also different because I didn't kill the boss(I woke up before I could) and I couldnt make his meth box disappear by kicking it. I also had one DC I was shooting at he just would not die.

This isn't the first time where dreams seem to restart certain scenes, but this one was the most fun. I wish I could recognize this though, it would make a good reality check moment.
Last edited by Guitar48300 on 18 Feb 2015 06:16, edited 2 times in total.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Luna4277

Re: Deja Vu Dreams

Postby Luna4277 » 28 May 2014 02:25

Sorry, brother but that's not Deja Vu.
People have recurring dreams regularly and when you become a good lucid dreamer, you can bring them about on your own, or so I've heard.
However, a deja vu is when you have a dream/vision/moment/glitch in the matrix that you then see again, almost exactly repeated, in real life later.
Example:
You had a dream where you ate chocolate ice cream with red colored sprinkles and a special commemorative cone that you've never seen before. Three days later, you go to a new ice cream shop that just opened that your friend told you about.You order your favorite ice cream (maybe a coincidence) and they give you chocolate ice cream but they add red sprinkles for fun (red flag!!) and give you a special commemorative cone (you have officially entered the twilight zone). Then all of the sudden>>> Lightbulb!! You just had a deja vu.
Of course it doesn't usually work that fast. Whenever i get them, i won't notice for months. That's why you should definitely keep a dream journal. So you can be sure what you're having has been dreamed up by you before.

Guitar48300

Re: Deja Vu Dreams

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 May 2014 18:47

Yeah, maybe Deja Vu wasnt the right word, I just wanted to explain how i sometimes have dreams that replays a certain scene
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

Guitar48300

Re: Rewinding Scenes (previously named Deja Vu Dreams)

Postby Guitar48300 » 18 Feb 2015 06:18

Updated this topic's title name

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”