I’m stopping Lucid Dreaming for a while

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Je-Je

I’m stopping Lucid Dreaming for a while

Postby Je-Je » 20 Sep 2013 11:05

I’m stopping Lucid Dreaming for a while. This year(2013/2014) is the best year of my life. When I got back to school, I have made a lot of friends and girlfriends. I’m homeless, I spend all my time out with my friends. Girls are fighting just to be with me. My life is great, I have a wonderful life. My dad won the lottery. I have sold my old motorbike to buy a new one with the lottery money. I thanks the Universe for all it gave me every morning.

I wish everyone a good sunny day.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

tea

Re: I’m stopping Lucid Dreaming for a while

Postby tea » 20 Sep 2013 14:27

oh well.. all the best!

cya around!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 24 Sep 2013 22:01

If you're using lucid dreaming to escape from reality of your life, it's not healthy to do it anyway. Good luck!
Well said.

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 24 Sep 2013 22:52

Cool. Glad to hear that nice things happened to you and you're happy.
But what i don't understand is what does it has to do with stop having lucid dreams. Should we stop because life is going great? Don't see the connection.

But regards to you and glad you're happy.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 26 Sep 2013 10:45

Highlander wrote:Cool. Glad to hear that nice things happened to you and you're happy.
But what i don't understand is what does it has to do with stop having lucid dreams. Should we stop because life is going great? Don't see the connection.

But regards to you and glad you're happy.

No no my friend Highlander, im stopping because i am spending all my time in what i really want in life. If you like LD, you can spend all your time in LD, but if you have another objectif in life, you will spend all your time on it until you see the result.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 26 Sep 2013 10:52

Je-Je wrote:No no my friend Highlander, im stopping because i am spending all my time in what i really want in life. If you like LD, you can spend all your time in LD, but if you have another objectif in life, you will spend all your time on it until you see the result.

Ok. Understood. Nice. ;)

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 05 Oct 2013 04:51

It's not like turning off a switch but if you are serious about stopping it. Just listen to some delta wave binaurals. The Delta wave is a state of dreamless sleep.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 05 Oct 2013 17:57

AceOfSpades wrote:It's not like turning off a switch but if you are serious about stopping it. Just listen to some delta wave binaurals. The Delta wave is a state of dreamless sleep.

That's not a very healthy way to stop lucid dreaming.

It's also overly complicated, as stopping lucid dreaming is as simple as not wanting any lucid dreams. The mind listens to what we want, for the most part. We learned to lucid dream by telling ourselves over and over again we want to, and it's easy to stop by telling ourselves we don't want to.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 05 Oct 2013 23:40

I think what he meant was he's stopping from actively TRYING to become lucid.
He's probably open to random, sporadic lucid dreams leaking through but he's not going to put effort into it.
Well said.

Return to “Off-Topic”