The most beautiful music imaginable

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
ESPer

The most beautiful music imaginable

Postby ESPer » 20 Sep 2013 22:20

or better yet... beyond imagination. I had an OBE the night of the 11'th-12'th and got to a place, state of mind or what have you that I've never been before. I was flying around. Actually there seemed to be only sky where I was, with corridors to either side of me of what seemed like plexi glass, where psychadelic colors would flash intermittently. And as I flew along this corridor there was just the most beautiful music I have ever heard.

I had no desire whatsoever to ever leave this place.

I was drifting in & out of OBE's all morning long and probably had about a dozen. This one was the most memorable.
*Insert Clever Comment Here*

taniaaust1

Re: The most beautiful music imaginable

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Sep 2013 03:02

That sounds great :D , Ive heard some incredible music in dreams before.

Actually a couple of my dreams this year have had amazing music in them which I dont want to stop. Interesting the music Ive been hearing of late is sung in a different tongue. Ive been hoping to be able to remember some of the strange words to see if I can find out what language the singing is in.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

ESPer

Re: The most beautiful music imaginable

Postby ESPer » 22 Sep 2013 22:07

Yeah I've also heard amazing music in dreams, but not like this. This almost sounded too perfect to be composed by human beings.

I've also heard very chilling music in dark dreams. Awesome in it's own right. One tune in particular that I'll never forget.

It makes me want to learn how to compose/create music just so I can try to recreate it. I feel like the music was so beautiful that if everyone on Earth heard it there'd never be another war.
*Insert Clever Comment Here*

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”