How I Get Lucid Dreams!

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.

How I Get Lucid Dreams!

Postby Imjustpork » 22 Sep 2013 02:22

The way i get lucid dreams is by training myself to know that i'm broke. Yes it seems a bit weird but i'll explain it. You see what i do i always think about think about things i can't afford, and when i'm going to sleep, i start thinking about things i could do with that expensive item. This causes me to get dreams related to that, and i instantly realize it! I call this BLBBB, (Becoming Lucid By Being Broke). What i usually think about is having an AlienWare laptop, and since i'm only 14 there's no way i can really afford that! Almost every single night i start realizing i'm in a dream when i go to my room and start using my "laptop". Believe it or not, nearly every single night i get the same dream, just in different places. Almost every night i get to control my dream because of this! Of course there are some weeks when i start to realize it, but i start waking up, or for some reason i just don't have enough willpower to trigger it!

Tell me if this works for you aswell! :lol: :lol:

Re: How I Get Lucid Dreams!

Postby Goldkoron » 22 Sep 2013 02:25

This is actually called BILD (Broke Induced Lucid Dream) most of us do this... just kidding. That is a good idea, I always dream about things I want to get. Anyway kind of off topic, Alienware laptops are expensive, gaming laptops in general are not a good investment, you could build a higher quality gaming computer with only $800.
Do a reality check

Postby chuckeles » 22 Sep 2013 18:31

That is awesome! It's a shame a probably couldn't make use of this. I already though about stuff I could dream about just before going to sleep, but I never dreamed about it. On the other hand, I usually dream about stuff I did just before going to sleep, like playing a game or programming.
Do a reality check.

My fist lucid dream will be awesome!

Postby VingTsun » 24 Sep 2013 13:48

i wanted an alienware when i was 15 then i learned what is actually inside it, bought all the pieces, and put them together for about 2thousand dollars less than the fancy neon colored laptop. I still have that computer today and i am 22. Listen to that guy and make your own desktop.
~Too many Lucid Dreams to count~

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”