RC +Wiseman illusion

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Snaggle

RC +Wiseman illusion

Postby Snaggle » 24 Dec 2011 15:47

I'm ambidextrous and that includes my eyes, I can switch eye dominance at will, one of the strange things though is that my left and right eyes don't see exactly alike. My right eye sees slightly slightly darker and more glossy images and my left more pastel and lighter images. My minds eye in dreams is also slightly different than either eye. The appearance of dream images could be a reality test for people doing DILD. Also useful to consider whether ones sight in an OBE is the same as in a dream.

Now onto Wiseman: I did this illusion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7jpJ12lBjg&feature=relmfu, but his head stays there. Would any of you who are left eyed or able to switch dominance try this illusion and tell whether his head stays there for you too.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Peter

Re: RC +Wiseman illusion

Postby Peter » 24 Dec 2011 23:32

the head goes away for me.

sight in OBE has been mixed for me. images apear the same as a LD but may not be correct - an extra door or window in the room or colour not correct. In most instances the one big differance is that my eyes are open right away. In most LD i see without my eyes open and when I feel I am stable I open my dream eyes. There is not much differance in visuals but in feeling it is the differance between seeing the place and being in the place with full control (as much as you can)
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Paranormal Activity”