Ummmm...WHAT?!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Jackson

Ummmm...WHAT?!

Postby Jackson » 11 Sep 2013 22:40

OK so I have a problem regarding dream recall and lucidity. A few weeks ago I was remembering 7-8 dreams in detail, with 2-3 of them being lucid, and I was amazing at WILD. I could have up to three WILD's every night, in the most vivid detail imaginable, almost seeming more real than real life. :D

Now I can only remember 1-2 vague dreams a night and haven't had any lucids for weeks (until last night :) Also, I fail every time I try a WILD. :evil: :(

Could someone please help 'cause I want to dream again! thanks in advance

tea

Re: Ummmm...WHAT?!

Postby tea » 12 Sep 2013 08:13

don't worry, that's pretty common. i've learned that getting past this kind of times works best by not trying too hard, but still keeping my focus on the topic. don't get frustrated but rather enjoy other things too. it will come back!

sometimes it can even help to let the topic rest for a while, and then, a few days or weeks later go for it with a fresh start.
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Sep 2013 13:08

Dont let it worry you, Im the same. At times WILDS are so easy and Im being successful over 50-75% of the time I try, then I can hit a bad patch where I cant even remember dreams well. Im right now in one of those patches, struggling to even remember a dream (when a few weeks ago I was having a LD almost every day).

At times it is good to break for a couple of weeks (if one is going throu a bad patch) and then came back at it again with renewed vigour
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

VingTsun

Postby VingTsun » 23 Sep 2013 03:35

AVOID ALCHOHOL. and all downers
~VingTsun~
~Too many Lucid Dreams to count~

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”