This Forum helps me have LD's

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
VingTsun

This Forum helps me have LD's

Postby VingTsun » 23 Sep 2013 16:53

THIS FORUM. Yes this forum really helps you have a lucid dream. The first time i learned about Lucid dreaming was from a movie "Waking Life". That night i had my first lucid dream. I had'nt had a lucid dream in some time so i stumbled upon this forum and got fixated here for about 6 and a half hour reading posts right before bed. Sure enough i have FIVE lucid dreams in one night. I have found that immersing yourself in the subject of what you wish to dream before sleeping is a surefire way to dream about that thing (mostly non lucid). Spend most of your day doing or thinking constantly what you want to dream about and your mind will not stop thinking about this thing when you fall asleep. GOOD LUCK :)
~VingTsun~
~Too many Lucid Dreams to count~

Highlander

Re: This Forum helps me have LD's

Postby Highlander » 23 Sep 2013 17:15

Yes. I believe reading books about it and, better yet, reading this kind of forums and participating, is an excellent technique to have lucid dreams. My LD's also improved by talking with you guys, receiving tips and also giving some.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 24 Sep 2013 22:16

Last night I had a perfect example of this. I woke up and as I was laying in my bed, I was running a conversation through my head that I planned on having with someone the following day. When I fell asleep, the conversation happened EXACTLY as I had scripted it in my mind. Didn't become lucid though :evil:
Well said.

VingTsun

Postby VingTsun » 02 Oct 2013 23:29

:) i have absorbed my self in a book before, HARRY POTTER. Sure enough i was casting spells later that night in the harry potter world.
~VingTsun~
~Too many Lucid Dreams to count~

Derpybunneh

Postby Derpybunneh » 22 Oct 2014 21:34

5 LUCID DREAMS!!!!???? THAT IS INSANE. ALL IN ONE NIGHT, WOWZER. I don't get lucid dreams very frequently, and If I do, they are soooooooooo short.
LUCID DREAMS: 5
DREAMS: 9000+

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest
deceit in the history of science.” Søren Løvtrup

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 27 Oct 2014 06:29

Is so funny you made this topic because its so true. I'll read tips and tricks on here for what to do in LDS and I'll find myself having a LD and I'll just remember random stuff from the forum and try it out lmao. I also feel like just reading the forum the day of or right before bed my percentage of lding increases haha.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Old Traveler

Postby Old Traveler » 04 Nov 2014 11:02

If you ever get into a slump you can safely use Huperzine (a natural herb)
along with Choline, found in many Vitamin stores. I can testify as to how well
the dream enhancers work.I bought mine online at Swanson's Vitamins. But
I'm sure there are other online resources.
Hope you have many more LD's. :D

Old Traveler ;)

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”