New Members Present You Here.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
HAGART

Re: New Members Present You Here.

Postby HAGART » 23 Sep 2013 05:22

aliyali-oh wrote:Though too bad it was stolen, cos I already had lots of entries on it. :cry:

We got to find that person who stole your dream journal! :twisted: Who steals a dream journal anyway? It's a crying shame. :cry:

You will always have your memories though.... and those killer sun glasses! 8-)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

aliyali-oh

Postby aliyali-oh » 23 Sep 2013 22:49

We got to find that person who stole your dream journal! :twisted: Who steals a dream journal anyway? It's a crying shame. :cry:

You will always have your memories though.... and those killer sun glasses! 8-)

Haha thanks heck yea! Unfortunately my dream journal was stored in my ipod and some were as well voiced on it, cos I find it faster making such entries there than having it written with such a mess (still half-asleep) ... so yeah. :(

david1

Postby david1 » 26 Sep 2013 16:51

hello everyone!
My name is Guido and I'm from Ecuador. I've always been interested in dreams and the way they affect our lives.
I can remember my dreams everyday but I don't wanna just remember. I wanna take the control of my dreams. so I joined this site to make friends and learn how to do it. I've read some post and I'm so glad to find this site.
Peace!

Hamawald

Postby Hamawald » 05 Oct 2013 18:28

Hi, my name is Lukas Pulkkanen, I'm 15 years old and I'm from Sweden (Finnish last name). A few weeks ago I suddenly got an impulse to search on the Internet if one could dream whatever he wants: I found lucid dreaming!! I haven't had one yet but I have just started writing a dream journal and tonight I'm going to try the WBTB-technique (or maybe I'll try CAT). I can't wait to have my first lucid dream!!

shadowphil

Postby shadowphil » 08 Oct 2013 02:48

Has Anyone Read a book called Less Incomplete by Sandie Gustus? Its Quite an Incredible read. I Have been able to lucid dream or and have OBE's. For as long as I can remember I have been having the sensations commonly attributed to either lucid dreaming or the start of Astral Travel. ie, I have had the vibrations you get and also had sleep paralysis for many years yet have never understood what or why they come about. But It was early this year after having the worst time of my life, Splitting from a girlfriend and then having severe sciatic back pain, that I Had a very vivid OBE. Seeing my sleeping self as an unconscious looking at my physical body.

I had many dreams before where there were beings around my house and where I believed I was awake yet none of the light switches would ever work. Is the Light switch thing a good indicator that you are Lucid? I thought this was a recurring nightmare. But after some research I discovered that I was In fact having either Lucid dreams or in the beginning's of Astral travel and or OBE's.

I have had some very odd Lucid dreams where I was seemingly held down by an entity or being that had considerable power but the odd thing is that one time the beings face was very familiar. He was a neighbour of one of my customers. Strange. Since then and before I have had less frightening experiences But am still learning to roll from my body after the noisy vibrational state. Ive yet to discover the astral planes or any spirit guides. Maybe this is Because I'm not very religious?

Can anyone give any advice as to what or how I can do this or make it easier to meet my guides. Also what do cats attacking you mean when your in control of your lucid dream? I was followed and scratched by at least 12 of them in one experience. But I was able to fly above them watching them watch me fly up.

Strange stuff indeed Any help or ideas on Astral Planes and guides would be cool.

I'm Phil 37 from the UK in sunny Essex

Return to “Introduce Yourself”