childhood dream. help please.

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
d.conn3

childhood dream. help please.

Postby d.conn3 » 22 Aug 2013 02:09

once I had this dream and I would like to know if you could help me figure it out.

I was with a group of friends unknown and we stumbled upon an old abandoned house (unknown) and I started to get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach and I realized that this was the house that my mom and older brother lived in before I I was born. I didn't recognize the house but somehow knew. there was nothing bad about the house but I still seeed to cry. it seemed to send off a sad vibe. can you help me figure out what it means?

deschainXIX

Re: childhood dream. help please.

Postby deschainXIX » 22 Aug 2013 04:48

I don't know what it means ... but I had a similar childhood dream. It recurred over and over when I was younger. I would be standing in a purplish world. Everything was a sort of dark, evil, insidious purple. That's the best way I can describe it. I'm in a field and the sun is setting. I come across a lone cabin. It is terrifying ... it gives off the same evil vibe that you describe. Yet I go inside. And inside are none other than - pinecones and porcupines! I am and never have been scared of either of those things, so I have no idea why the dream terrified me so much. You see, in the dream (with my dream logic), pinecones were really porcupines in disguise. They transformed themselves into pinecones whenever you look at them. And when you look away, they transform back. VERY WEIRD. :shock:
Well said.

VingTsun

Postby VingTsun » 23 Sep 2013 02:49

You should describe the house to the people who lived there and see if it is an accurate description :) how scary would that be. remember there is not a substantial amount of research on dreams. you might be the first recorded psychic dreamer lol
~VingTsun~
~Too many Lucid Dreams to count~

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 23 Sep 2013 21:27

Wait what do you mean the people that lived there? It was abandoned as I recall... however I think I sort of remember an old witch-like woman hiding in the house ... I don't remember.
Well said.

VingTsun

Postby VingTsun » 24 Sep 2013 13:39

"and I realized that this was the house that my mom and older brother lived in before I was born."

I meant them :D,
~VingTsun~
~Too many Lucid Dreams to count~

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 24 Sep 2013 21:31

oh haha
Well said.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”