Merry Lucid Christmas! Got the best present of all: an LD!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
lucidinthe sky

Merry Lucid Christmas! Got the best present of all: an LD!

Postby lucidinthe sky » 25 Dec 2011 16:15

I had another lucid dream this morning, great Christmas present! This is the third time I've had the same sort of pattern where I am following the dreams through stages of development. They always start off in darkened rooms, black and white with not very much to see. At one point I am talking to this guy in what is a completely dark room. I recognize the voice so I know who it is, but I am thinking to myself: this is rediculous, you call this a dream? This is a stupid conversation in the dark! I'm getting cheated here. I no sooner say that and BAM! I am instantly walking down a road at night in a forest. There's enough light from street lights that there is color and detail is sharp. About 200 ft. up the road, a road grading vehicle is working. Wow! It's like going through some sort of wormhole where you come out somewhere totally different. How did I get here? Must be a dream. O.K. I remember, Peter said to check my hands, here they are. Oh my god! They are totally deformed with some of the fingers tiny little stubs and the bones look broken on others. They seem to have some kind of orangish aura to them. I push my fingers from one into the other, to my surprise it feels normal. I look at them again: one hand has really long fingers, but I count them and there are 6, no wait, was it five? They are changing as I watch them! That has got to be the freakiest thing I've ever looked at.
So I waste no time flying, this time I'm flying on my back with absolutely no effort. I can feel the wind as I go along. I don't even know where I'm going but it's feels SOOOO incredibly good! I think to myself, if the flying is all I get out of this I'll be happy. Then I end up circling around a room with 3 other people, but something is starting to change. I tell the others that I think the magic is starting to wear off. O.K. I'm supposed to rub my hands, let's try that. I'm floating down to the floor. How about spinning? I'm still in the air trying to spin. The world becomes a blur. This is making me sick. The dream only lasts another minute or so then I wake up. Totally fantastic!
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Re: Merry Lucid Christmas! Got the best present of all: an L

Postby shawn » 27 Dec 2011 04:41

Sounds like a really awesome dream

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”