Chat Corner For Dedicated Dreamers

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
erichsa

Chat Corner For Dedicated Dreamers

Postby erichsa » 23 Sep 2013 10:21

How I came to Rebecca's Website. An Off-Topic chat about who we are, and what we aim for. Just chatting not trying to force our point of view. I will have to start to show you what I mean.

My name is Erich I was born November 1931 in Berlin I am an illegitimate child, and up to the age of 11 spend my time with foster parents. My Mother found a husband and I moved to stay with my parents. 1943 the children got evacuated out of the bombed cities, and I landed with a lot of other children on the Island of Rugen. At the end of April 1945 us childern tried to flee from the Soviets but got overrun. In September I found my mother and stepfather in Western Germany. With 15 I became a carpenter apprentice, and past my exam's when I was 18. In August 1952 I emigrated to South Africa. 1955 I married a German nurse, we had two children, got divorced, but stayed friends, Gisela went to America, she died of cancer a few years ego.
Gisela and I searched for an answer to our life. We came across the Fourth Way by P.D. Ouspensky, based on the teachings of G.I: Gurdjieff. In 1960 we found a group of people in Cape Town studying the Fourth Way. 1962 our teacher went back to England, and the group came to a stop.
Since 1998 I have been living on and off in Germany and South Africa. In 2011 my next door neighbour (in Germany) got me into conscious dreaming. Throughout my life I could remember my dreams, but that was it. I had an out of body when I was 15 floating under the ceiling and looking down at my body in bed. After I stopped gliding in 1974 I had a lot of flying dreams, but always flying Gliders or planes. I did read Castaneda, but only when my neighbour was telling me about her out of body and lucid dreaming, and recommending books and websites did I start to read and practise. I advanced fast and before long I started to fly. My start: Going straight up, not high just over the head of the people I was walking with. Later in a dream I am standing on top of a mountain I look down and jump arms outstretched, and since than I fly mostly like that. I have had only one out of body, leaving my bed and flying above a forest walk I know well, but not managing flying over or around a big rock. I came across Rebecca's website and liked what she offers. I learned of what I am capable, got on to the forums, and when I feel I can help post my advise, and also criticise. (I will do my best to stop criticising) Trough my dreaming I became more aware in my physical life, managing to be more positive, which also shows in my dreams, most of my present dreams being full of fun, lots of music, singing, good food, Dream characters I like having around me. That mostly in clear dreams. Lot of dreamers would call them lucid, but thou I am often the leader at our activities I don't feel I am dreaming. I do enjoy my clear dreams, but hope to become often lucid.
My aim is to be able to ask question about our and my purpose on earth.
This is my start. Should the Topic stay? :)

HAGART

Re: Chat Corner For Dedicated Dreamers

Postby HAGART » 25 Sep 2013 01:12

Yes it should stay.
This is essentially your introduction, and I wrote my own in the introduction section which explains how I got here and who I am as a lucid dreamer. It's buried deep at the beginning of the introduction section.

It's good for everyone to state who they are, why they're here, and what they hope to achieve. Not necessarily for others to hear, but to remind ourselves.

I'll talk more later, and see if others join in. This is the 'Chat Corner' and I like it.

P.S. I also like to ask deep questions with my Dream Characters about life and existence too. They never give a clear answer though.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

erichsa

Re: Chat Corner For Dedicated Dreamers

Postby erichsa » 27 Sep 2013 14:30

Thanks Hagart.

I thought we could include in the Chat Corner "My dream I love most" but only one, not a list. If you cant decide don't send any. Well Great I can Start again.

I am dreaming and body fly over a huge extinct crater. I land on the rim and five children from about 14 to 4 years come and ask if they could also fly like me. I answer: Yes if you believe you can you will, but you must know without doubt, you can fly, I don't want you to jump and land at the deep bottom.
I go back to the rim and jump, but to the left and right of me all five children are flying, the youngest gets to low, and an elder boy fly's down and assist the youngster to fly up again. We circle around the crater and enjoy our flying. After a while we all land back at our starting point, which has filled up with the children's parents. Great jubilation. Our children can fly. I tell them, you have the only flying children group in the world. We say good by, and I fly into a sunset home. The sunset is corny, but that is how the dream ended. :)

Return to “Off-Topic”