Talking to God during lucid dreams

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
dtommy79

Talking to God during lucid dreams

Postby dtommy79 » 28 Apr 2011 19:58

Hi,

I've just read a few stories where people claim that God speaks to us through our dreams. What do you think?

Jonathan

Re: Talking to God during lucid dreams

Postby Jonathan » 28 Apr 2011 20:04

If there is a God who speaks with us, I think dreams would be a good place to do it. :)

I've tried to see God in my lucid dreams before, but I've never really been able to visualize it. If I recall correctly, the closest I've got is seeing a bunch of light, as if I was looking at the sun.

I did talk to God once in a lucid dream. I called him on the telephone. We talked a little bit about an issue I had with an ex-girlfriend. God basically told me to let it go. At one time God went silent, so I asked, "Are you still there?" God said, "Yes, sorry, I'm a bit busy at the moment." :lol: In my dream, God had a male's voice. I didn't recognize it as anyone I knew, or any celebrity.

Anybody else have experience with this? I plan to try more conversations with God in the future.

dtommy79

Postby dtommy79 » 28 Apr 2011 20:12

Actually I just realized my question isn't a tough one.

Those who believe in God will say yes it's possible, and those who don't believe will probably say no.

But if there is a God, I guess dreams would be a perfect place for a "chat" :)

Jonathan

Postby Jonathan » 28 Apr 2011 20:17

dtommy79 wrote:Those who believe in God will say yes it's possible, and those who don't believe will probably say no.

Good point!

Have you talked to God in your dreams at all?

dtommy79

Postby dtommy79 » 28 Apr 2011 20:22

Jonathan wrote:
Have you talked to God in your dreams at all?

Not that I remember, but I'd love to :)

Marlowe

Postby Marlowe » 02 May 2011 23:50

Talking to God is actually one of my goals, that would be amazing if I could accomplish it :D

Casale

Postby Casale » 12 May 2011 06:26

The problem is, even if you do believe in a god, there would be no way of telling for sure whether the dream god was a creation of your subconscious.

Jonathan

Postby Jonathan » 12 May 2011 21:31

Casale wrote:The problem is, even if you do believe in a god, there would be no way of telling for sure whether the dream god was a creation of your subconscious.

True, though this is probably true even if you spoke to God when awake. :lol:

If we want to test this, we could ask the dream god to give us some sort of information that we can't possibly know, but can be verified by another person. That would be interesting.

William

Postby William » 15 May 2011 19:06

I have talked with God in dreams and have been to his place.
William
At 5 or 6 years old, I began having very vivid dreams. They were very colorful filling all my senses and usually had an intense plot. Years later I became an avid lucid dreamer and worked my way to OBE's. Visit me @ http://expandurmind.com/

livie12

Postby livie12 » 22 May 2011 16:37

just the other night it was thundering and lightning, but then they became really rapid. and i saw tons of light. and i heard a voice and it was god asking me if i believe him. it was kinda creepy actually. but it was a dream. but i do think god was talking to me. :shock:
Livie....:)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”