Isochronic Tones or Binaural Beats + More

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Creator

Isochronic Tones or Binaural Beats + More

Postby Creator » 28 Sep 2013 03:35

Okay okay okaaay. About that brainwave entertainment thing, which one is the best? Binaural beats, or isochronic?
(For lucid dreaming, of course.)

And one last thing, how many HZs do I need?

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
I will soon be the GOD of lucid dreaming.

LucidLink

Re: Isochronic Tones or Binaural Beats + More

Postby LucidLink » 28 Sep 2013 14:05

Isochronic tones are more powerful, and can even work without headphones. Their newer and more advanced then binural beats. A little research on Rebecca's websit would have told you this.

I'm not sure about the HZ, but I purchased some very effective isochronic tones from the websit Rebecca mentions.

Also their is a third option, that I find is the best of the 3. Have you heard of the Golden Ratio? There are tones that actually have the Golden ratio built into them, and these tones have a very powerful effect on my lucid dream induction and just meditation in general!

Here is a link to the tones I use every morning and night. They are indeed profound and powerful.

http://www.xphirience.com/

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Number Six

Re: Isochronic Tones or Binaural Beats + More

Postby Number Six » 02 Oct 2013 09:18

I used a 1 hour BB track this morning from 7-8am. 6.3Hz

I didn't have much success until after the track ended and I rolled over on the sofa. Within 10 minutes I had full body paralysis, HI, vibrations and a dog snarling around my face. Sadly the dog took me by surprise and by even though it was only one second of panic, it kind of ruined the WILD because I couldn't be bothered lying on the sofa any longer.

The BB definitely put me into an altered state though - at the end of the hour I didn't even realize they had ended and I had partial body paralysis...the only problem was the position - due to my ear phones I had to lie on my back and I have most success when I get comfortable on my side.

Return to “For Beginners”