What are you doing here?!?!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
DreamyRoamer

What are you doing here?!?!

Postby DreamyRoamer » 28 Sep 2013 19:51

I had been waking up a ton of times in the night, the first time because I touched a snail in my dream and as I tried to flick it off I awoken, and the second when I found flea's on myself when I let a wild black and white cat in the house ( Weird, a lot of animals in my dreams are black and white. And yes, I have been getting a ton of dreams about animals lately lol ). One time I woke up this happened...

I really don't know if this was a dream or me just seeing things, but I woke up in my bedroom. I turned to my side, and saw one of my best friends just... There! She smiled and said, "Hi!". I said hi back and looked at her. I didn't really question her presence in till later. Then she made this silly joke about a sausage or something, and she done this really warming smile that I hadn't saw her do in a while. I laughed and smiled back, then said, "Well, I'm quite tired, so I might sleep now" and turned over and tried to get to sleep.

A few minutes later I was like, "Wait? What just happened!". I turned around and she was gone. I was really tired and just said to myself, "Eh, must have been a hallucination" and went to sleep.

A weird experience, but oh well. I told my mother and she said it would be super funny If I told my friend next time I saw her and she said, "How weird! I had a dream that I was in your bedroom!" :lol: :lol:
It was on the day before the day after yesterday.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”