Does anyone else hear voices in HI?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Number Six

Re: Does anyone else hear voices in HI?

Postby Number Six » 30 Sep 2013 17:19

A few weeks ago I got vibrations, followed by intense rushing sound...then it sounded like a radio being tuned and I could hear babies crying and voices conversing, though not with me.

Last week as my body fell asleep, I heard my own voice ask very clearly, "why don't you go on wifi?" before I started getting visual hallucinations. In fact, audio is more common for me.

The last time I had a complete hypnagogic image roll past was maybe last year...all I remember was the rabbit from Winnie the Pooh skipping past eating a carrot and I was like, "AMG, MY CARROT!" and clearly jumped straight in and fell asleep.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 30 Sep 2013 17:39

Number Six wrote:A few weeks ago I got vibrations, followed by intense rushing sound...then it sounded like a radio being tuned and I could hear babies crying and voices conversing, though not with me.

I sometimes wonder whether our consciousness is like a radio tuner and part of what we are learning is how to turn the dial. Sometimes my HI is like random stations cycling through.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Number Six

Postby Number Six » 30 Sep 2013 19:04

I think everything is just a bunch of variable perceptions / vibrations. String theory eat your heart out - dimensional shifts happen to every living thing on a daily basis. Apparently matter>thought (this is where dreaming tends to occur at the most basic level)>emotion and then things get less definable in terms of radio channels.

Maybe a bit incoherent...was listening to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkBlEm_3-mA and he's sent my brain off on an onion tangent...so many layers, there's so many layers >.>

3D-4D-5D-etc
------------> deeper inside the dimensional onion overlord

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”