What Just Happened??? O.O

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Mastalol

What Just Happened??? O.O

Postby Mastalol » 30 Sep 2013 19:10

Warning: Some Mature Content. (Not suitable for ages 13 and under.)

Last night I had one of the most awsomely-weird dreams in the world. I don't remember all of it, but I do remember this bit(PS. I am a dude.):

I went to take a shower, and one of my friends thought it would be a good idea to play a prank on me. He found the girl that I said I liked earlier before and used her for the prank. When I went in the "Shower Room" he waited for a bit to make sure my clothing was off, then he shoved her into the shower room. At first I immedately cover my private parts with my hand, and I expected her to turn her head and look away... but she didn't, quite contrare she started to flirt with me. For a moment I thought, "Is this really happening, or is this a dream?". My question was soon answered, she asked me to give her a moment, she stepped out of the room and was talking to my friend. Then I hear a loud shout saying, "FAKE CHECK" and then I look out the window and I saw a dude run at her like a tank, plowing her off the edge of a cliff down to the waters below. (I did not mention the scenery because I could not remember it all.) A little bit later (I am dressed now) I remember seeing her talking to the so called "Head Master" of where I was staying and I approched her, ignoring the HM's instructions to leave the area. When she saw me she looked away, I asked her what happened, and she replied, "as if you don't know." (and I didn't) She then turned and started to walk away. I caught up with her, grabing her arm, and turning her around. I looked her directly in the eyes and said, "I had nothing to do with what happened back there, honest to God I didn't, I just wish you would forgive me and let us start over".(not sure where this came from) She looked down and said, "I believe you, I mean, hell I was flirting with you while you had no clothes on, why would you try to kill someone you could possibly make love with". I gave her a hug, and said, "We will find this bastard and take care of him together".

After that my mind is blank, I don't remember anything else from this dream.

I did realize this was a dream, and tried to control it (stop the dude who plowed her off a cliff). But for some reason, this was one dream I could not control.

-Mastalol

P.S. I am new here, and I read the rules, But if I broke any by posting this please inform me via PM/email.
Owner of MassacrePVP, one of the best Minecraft Servers!

Goldkoron

Re: What Just Happened??? O.O

Postby Goldkoron » 30 Sep 2013 21:02

I had a dream once with a strong plot, it was not a lucid, but it was very fun to believe. It started off of course very bad, as I was with a girl having sex. But then me and the girl got separated and I ended up going to this fantasy druid meeting thing where I turned out to be unique in some magical way, don't remember well. And then the dream would switch viewpoints to the girl, who was now some warrior on a battlefield about 2 miles away. And viewpoints would constantly shift between me and the girl until we almost met up with each other, then the dream ended. The dream felt so nostalgic and exciting that I regretted waking up after.
Do a reality check

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”