Vitamin B6 help

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.

Vitamin B6 help

Postby henryc » 01 Oct 2013 06:20

Hello, I am getting some vitamin B6 today from my local pharmacy. I am wondering how much to take and when to take it. I've heard about people getting extensive damage from long term use, but that would be for about a year of using the supplement right? I am only planning on using it a few days a week for maybe a month. I live in Australia and I read somewhere that a while back the government claimed that any dosage of Vitamin B6 above 50mg is dangerous, but on many lucid dream sites I have read on, it says to take a dosage of around 100mg. I have also heard many people saying to eat it with a meal and others saying right before bed, so I'm a little confused about that too. Lastly, I have quite a lot of B6 in my diet already, so do you think it will still make any difference? What is your experience with it? has it actually caused a lucid dream or increased vividness?
Thank you very much, Henry

Re: Vitamin B6 help

Postby Goldkoron » 02 Oct 2013 00:06

Convenient timing, I use 100 mg every night I plan to try to lucid dream. Every night I take a 100mg supplement, I have, (well remember) an intense dream. I have not had any problems with taking 100mg of Vitamin B6, though I only take them on weekends usually, as there is no point in trying to lucid dream on a school night as all my lucid dreams are in the mornings most of the time. Last night I bit the bottle and took 200mg of Vitamin B6, when I woke up, I was not dead. However, I did have some tingly sensations in my body, which has been a reported side effect of an overdose of B6, though it was harmless. The dreams I had last night were pretty memorable and intense, though I am going to limit it to 100mg anyway.
Do a reality check

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”