Something Interesting...

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
deschainXIX

Something Interesting...

Postby deschainXIX » 05 Oct 2013 15:45

I wasn't sure what topic to put this under...
Last night, I had a long and intensely detailed, realistic, and logical nonlucid dream in which I was at a friend's house who I had not seen in a long time. I was enjoying talking to him, then the topic of conversation drifted to lucid dreaming. Then I ... sort of ... became lucid?
I don't want to say that because that's not what happened.
Way, way, way, way in the back of my mind I realized it was a dream, but I didn't accept it. I didn't WANT to realize that it was a dream and become lucid. Some deep deep part of me wanted to remain blissfully ignorant of the unreality of this scene. And my conscious self only got a half a second glimpse at this inner toil over deciding if this was a dream.
Very strange.
Well said.

tea

Re: Something Interesting...

Postby tea » 05 Oct 2013 20:36

^^ funny

do you regret not becoming lucid?

i think it's still cool that way and since you said it was a very vivid dream, i guess you're ok with it. right?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

deschainXIX

Re: Something Interesting...

Postby deschainXIX » 05 Oct 2013 23:30

No I wish I was lucid lol
It was like I was starting to be lucid but my subconscious was like "NOPE!" *clothes lines*
Well said.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”