Interesting ways you have found out you're dreaming

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
VingTsun

Re: Interesting ways you have found out you're dreaming

Postby VingTsun » 23 Sep 2013 03:43

My step mother took my by the shoulder and screamed at me as if i was non responsive " YOU ARE DREAMING "
~VingTsun~
~Too many Lucid Dreams to count~

protoss007

Postby protoss007 » 05 Oct 2013 16:07

Well I guess my dreams become lucid when I see my house (90%). I always look around and think - "It's a dream". I don't know why my house affects me this way, but it is indeed very useful.
My only problem is that, after realizing it's a dream, I always teleport to a flat green field and fly around saying "Ok, it's a lucid dream!". I usually make a few things appear, but the I wake up.

Errevet

Postby Errevet » 06 Oct 2013 17:27

Last night i had a dream. In that dream i was walking in the street were i live in, and it was car free because of a manifestation. One end of the street ends abrupt with a big concrete wall. This 'dead end' was normal in the dream. "It has always been there", but this is not the case in physical life. However, There was something new: a small path on the left side of this dead end lead up to another, small neighbourhood. I followed this path and then i saw artificial little grass hills and hard-leaf vegetation bushes, with some southern looking, compact family houses. I was pretty amazed that i didn't notice this new area before, and out of this rational thinking i preformed the breath realitycheck. From then on i was lucid but i didn't control myself much. Like often the first things i wanted to do first, arose from instinctive, sexual urges.

One change i notice, overlooking lucid dreams of the last months, is that the enthousiasm has been lower (thus the focus hyer). But sometimes i try too hard for something in a LD, with a waking up as a result. This is often the case with having sex. The non-lucid sex dreams are still more intens then lucid sex dreams..
I demand -"Help me pile up those palettes NOW!!"
he answers -"...almonds" ??

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 06 Oct 2013 17:53

I became lucid at a... sexual opportunity
Do a reality check

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 08 Oct 2013 09:44

One of my first unknowing lucids (Lucid dream before I knew what a lucid dream was.) When I was a kid, I thought I was in the real world walking around like normal, going to school stuff like that. Next thing I know I find that and this is gonna sound ridiculous, that I could fire Kamehameas like it was second nature.

Errevet

Postby Errevet » 08 Oct 2013 20:21

AceOfSpades wrote:One of my first unknowing lucids (Lucid dream before I knew what a lucid dream was.) When I was a kid, I thought I was in the real world walking around like normal, going to school stuff like that. Next thing I know I find that and this is gonna sound ridiculous, that I could fire Kamehameas like it was second nature.

yesterday night i finally managed to do a kamehameha :)
I demand -"Help me pile up those palettes NOW!!"
he answers -"...almonds" ??

dreamgate

Postby dreamgate » 14 Oct 2013 10:44

I was riding a dirt-bike/motorbike, and pulled over under a tree. I stood my bike up but it kept wobbling, so I thought 'I'll just make it stand up' (with my mind). Right then I knew I was dreaming.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”