I had a fake lucid dream inside another normal dream

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Mozox

I had a fake lucid dream inside another normal dream

Postby Mozox » 01 Oct 2013 16:30

I had a false awakening (waking up and found my self inside another dream) Without Knowing about it.
so I have decided Inside the dream to have a lucid dream in the half sleeping way
because I thought it was the right time to do this technique when you are just awaken (all this was Inside the main dream)
so then I start to focusing on my target to get a lucid dream

it happened so fast and easy unlike when you try in the real life
but then something wrong happened
nothing was under my control Inside the fake lucid dream
I saw my self falling inside a deep hole

there was a beautiful air coming to my face
I landed Without pain In a beautiful small ground place full with a dense trees all around me
I tried to control and change everything around me
but simply it didn't work
then suddenly I woke up from the whole dream to the real world
that's it...
funny and silly dream
the fake lucid dream everything in it was happening so fast

I also remember before having a normal dream but inside the dream my mind was somehow trying to explain to me how to have a lucid dream with a funny strange way

it said to me: Remember a devastating hurricane and try to change into Something peaceful , It said to me: make a comparison between it and a Galaxy

loool wtf??

maybe it's because both of them has a spiral shape

Also my first lucid dream was this:
Mozox wrote:like a time I was dreaming and I saw my self flying then I noticed I was dreaming so I decided to meet someone and it came
then I start touching it
then suddenly I woke up and then I found my self inside another dream but I didn't know that
I got very happy in the out side dream and said "hay I had my first lucid dream!"
and then I really woke up
lol
that's the only lucid dream that I ever truly had

LucidLink

Re: I had a fake lucid dream inside another normal dream

Postby LucidLink » 01 Oct 2013 19:31

There is no such thing as a fake lucid dream. "Falling asleep" in a dream and "waking up" in a different dream is no different then one dream scene randomly becoming another dream scene.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 02 Oct 2013 02:11

I've had false awakenings shortly after going to sleep. I am in bed, and little do I know I have already fallen asleep. I don't get up of course, because in my mind, I am still trying to sleep. I don't realize it is false. (A false sleepening I call it). When I do relax and try to sleep, I am amazed how fast and easy it is to WILD or even get an OBE type experience.

It is like I went to sleep within a dream.

Only after I wake up am I able to put two and two together and realize, it was a false awakening/sleepening, and I was already in the 'phase', or with the right brain wave pattern. But it sure seemed real to me at the time.

I've also tried going to sleep in a lucid dream before, but it only leads to a different scene change, with many hypnogogic images in between. (It's actually an interesting thing to try).
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Mozox

Postby Mozox » 02 Oct 2013 16:34

LucidLink wrote:There is no such thing as a fake lucid dream. "Falling asleep" in a dream and "waking up" in a different dream is no different then one dream scene randomly becoming another dream scene.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

I agree with you
but doing it inside the dream is much easier then the real world

Mozox

Postby Mozox » 02 Oct 2013 16:42

HAGART wrote:I've had false awakenings shortly after going to sleep. I am in bed, and little do I know I have already fallen asleep. I don't get up of course, because in my mind, I am still trying to sleep. I don't realize it is false. (A false sleepening I call it). When I do relax and try to sleep, I am amazed how fast and easy it is to WILD or even get an OBE type experience.

It is like I went to sleep within a dream.

Only after I wake up am I able to put two and two together and realize, it was a false awakening/sleepening, and I was already in the 'phase', or with the right brain wave pattern. But it sure seemed real to me at the time.

I've also tried going to sleep in a lucid dream before, but it only leads to a different scene change, with many hypnogogic images in between. (It's actually an interesting thing to try).

Hmmm interesting experience you got

I herd interesting things about the OBE
like seeing souls of died people
spying on others

can this works the same way when you do it inside a lucid dream?
our is it just the mind tricking us?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 02 Oct 2013 21:22

When I say OBE I don't mean I actually leave my body. It's a certain type of lucid dream in my opinion.
But it starts with sensations like vibrations, floating, sinking or even a drone buzzing sound. WILDs can be like that too I've heard. Then I am in my own bed and get up.

It's the same as a lucid dream in my opinion, but it starts that way. It's kinda like a false awakening, but I am aware and lucid so it isn't false. It doesn't always happen for me, and I don't control when it does. But it usually happens after I think a lucid dream is over and I open my eyes to realize I am not in my normal bed. And again the sensations I describe don't always happen either.

Mozox

Postby Mozox » 03 Oct 2013 19:01

It's still interesting to dream about being out of the body
I should try that sometimes
It may help to learn how to do it in the real world

But about the WILD dreams
I never heard about it before
I just didn't get it why do you loose control of it if you still knowing that you're dreaming right??

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 03 Oct 2013 22:26

Lucid dreams end beyond my will.
I can tell when it's happening and it fades and I wake up.
But if I remain still and relax I can find myself in a lucid dream again, either in a new scene or in what appears to be my own bed.

And I sometimes get fooled. It's actually quite easy to lose lucidity (the ability to know you are dreaming) and not wake up and continue with a non-lucid dream.

This happened to me this morning. I was in a lucid dream, and it ended. I was then on a mattress laying on the floor, listening to music from a Walkman. (Yes, a Walkman.... that should have been a dead give away, but I was clueless). My cousins were in the room watching TV and I thought to myself, I don't want to wake up yet. I want to go back and have another lucid dream. I even looked around and thought about how real it is and there is no way it could possibly be a dream. D'OH! I should have questioned it more and did a reality check. It was like a false awakening, but in a room I had never known, using an archaic music player, and with people I don't even live with.

I still get duped sometimes and lucid dreams can become non-lucid, or false awakenings very easily for me. Come to think of it, the lucid dream I had was more like a semi-lucid one and that is most likely why. <-- how do I define that? That's another topic or I'll save it for next time if you are curious.

Mozox

Postby Mozox » 07 Oct 2013 19:16

Thank you hagrat

Return to “For Beginners”