Odd things start to happen while inducing a WILD

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Sego

Odd things start to happen while inducing a WILD

Postby Sego » 08 Oct 2013 22:48

Hello all, I recently tried to induce a WILD during an afternoon nap ,but I was confused and scared about what was happening. I tried visualizing a nice dream scene and after about 15 minutes my heart beat was beating at a very fast rate and my eyes went blue, I was getting quite confused so I stopped. Can someone tell me if its normal to expirence this.

Highlander

Re: Odd things start to happen while inducing a WILD

Postby Highlander » 09 Oct 2013 11:57

The heart beating fast, yes. It's a good sign. You are on the right track. It happens to me also, and i try to calm down. Do not freak out. The heart beats fast and, if you calm down, you start to see images, enter a dream and then you don't even pay attention to your heat beat anymore.

BrandonQ1995

Re: Odd things start to happen while inducing a WILD

Postby BrandonQ1995 » 16 Oct 2013 03:04

I've also tried WILD several times in the past. The feeling of sleep paralysis and the vibrating/popping noises I start to hear scares the hell out of me and I've always backed out of it. So yea your heart beating fast and any other weird feelings you get are normal, its just a matter of sucking it up and getting through it. Easier said then done lol but just try to remember that everything you experience is just in your head and nothing can hurt you, including sleep paralysis.

Return to “For Beginners”