Dreaming for information

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
radicaldreamer

Dreaming for information

Postby radicaldreamer » 09 Oct 2013 11:12

One day when my wife and I were experiencing financial hardships, I decided to jump into a dream and search for lottery numbers.

So my wife was on the computer doing whatever, and I laid back on my bed, with my legs off the end and my arms on my chest but not crossed. I focused on thinking "winning super lotto numbers for [whatever date it was, I don't remember]".

As I often do for lucid dreams, I focused on seeing counter-clockwise rotation of that stuff behind your eyelids. The residual light or whatever. (is there a term for that?)
In this particular instance, as I was waiting for sleep to come, my dream started with the counter-clockwise rotation suddenly reversing into a clockwise vortex of green flames. (green is my favorite color so that was cool)

After being pulled into that, I was in a courtyard in medieval-looking times, and I still had my consciousness available, so I looked around for the answer to my question. In the courtyard I met a few undead-looking knight figures, but I could tell they were not hostile, and I asked them about the numbers I sought. One of them told me "you need to speak with Merlin". :lol:

So of course I looked for, and finally found him... And he was a kind of fish man, (A merman merlin lol) with a gray face, dressed as you'd expect Merlin to be dressed.
I asked him if he could give me the winning super lotto numbers for that date, and he told me to come closer. He leaned to me and his forehead opened up to be a small display screen like a tv, and he told me "The only number that matters is 56".
The screen then showed me a few different sets of numbers, then it showed a male and a female at a chalkboard, explaining something about the significance of 56 but I could not make 100% of it.

I then woke myself up to write down all of the numbers I saw, and I asked my wife how long I'd been asleep and she said she didn't know I was asleep since it was such a short time. :)

tea

Re: Dreaming for information

Postby tea » 09 Oct 2013 11:45

soo.... did you win?

what's up with the 56, did you find that out?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 09 Oct 2013 11:54

I too want to know the result.

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 09 Oct 2013 22:16

Same, WHAT HAPPENED?

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 10 Oct 2013 02:13

Can't quote on the device I'm using for some reason, so I'll copy and paste. :P

As I often do for lucid dreams, I focused on seeing counter-clockwise rotation of that stuff behind your eyelids. The residual light or whatever. (is there a term for that?)

Yes, that's hypnagogia. :) And please tell us what happened!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

radicaldreamer

Postby radicaldreamer » 11 Oct 2013 11:52

Well what happened was I found out that no lottery in my area had a number 56 that I could use as a number choice. :P

Though when I told my pal online about it, he suggested I try Powerball, because the highest number is 56. Powerball was not available in my state though, (CA), until about two months after I had that dream.
Still I'm not sure it's going to be a number I choose, or a number I see somewhere, or what, but I'm always going to consider it.

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 11 Oct 2013 12:37

I too have asked winning numbers from DC's. In Europe there's a game that we have to choose 5 numbers from 1 to 49. Then, 2 times a week, 5 numbers are randomly picked by a machine (a big ball that shuffles all the numbers printed in small balls). I don't know if you have this outside Europe.
One dream, a DC told me some numbers and i played. No results. In another, he said that the numbers were 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. That sequence is absurd. Needless to say that those weren't the winning numbers either, and i believe never will be. But... never say never.

radicaldreamer

Postby radicaldreamer » 18 Oct 2013 12:21

Cool that someone else tried it too. :-) I am terrible at consciously choosing numbers at random, so whenever I do play again, I will be dreaming for more numbers.

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 23 Oct 2013 15:54

Today i used the B-MILD technique and my mantra was "Give me the 5 numbers for this weeks lottery"
I didn't have a lucid dream, but i dreamt of reading Facebook posts of people wanting to win the lottery. When i woke up, a number popped into my head. I will try this to see if works.

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 03 Nov 2013 18:51

Everytime i ask for a lottery number, it looks like my dream is making fun of me. Here's what happened on several occasions everytime i asked for a 5-number lottery:
-a DC told me to "buzz off"
-a DC changed conversation
-a DC told me that he doesn't know
-a DC told me this number: 34567
-the dream filled the street i was in with numbers scattered across the floor and walls
-the poster on the wall i payed attention to, had the number: 704P44 (6 characters instead of 5 and a letter in the middle)

I can never have a decent answer. My subconscious is a "tricky devil" :twisted:
All in all, it has been funny.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”