Community Youtube Channel?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Goldkoron

Community Youtube Channel?

Postby Goldkoron » 10 Oct 2013 04:12

I was thinking we could work together as a community and create well edited and professional lucid dream tutorials, for each kind of lucid dream induction method. This way we could spread lucid dreaming to a broader audience, and allow us all have a good video source to learn different things about lucid dreaming such as people's different induction methods, and dream control.

What do you guys think? I have a $500 recording setup for my other youtube channel, including a high quality condenser microphone, and video editing software. I was thinking we could get together in some chatroom or skype or something and learn from each other and then make informational videos.

Current positions

Goldkoron - Channel Hoster, primary narrator for voicing? Secondary Video Editor

Tea - Primary video editor, Special effects
Last edited by Goldkoron on 11 Oct 2013 15:50, edited 1 time in total.
Do a reality check

tea

Re: Community Youtube Channel?

Postby tea » 10 Oct 2013 08:25

this is great!

i have thought about several things i could do which go in this kind of direction and at the time i'm working on an infographic which explains all the techniques.

i am a graphic designer, do animations and know enough about video editing, so i guess i in! :D
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 10 Oct 2013 15:43

tea wrote:this is great!

i have thought about several things i could do which go in this kind of direction and at the time i'm working on an infographic which explains all the techniques.

i am a graphic designer, do animations and know enough about video editing, so i guess i in! :D

That is very good, I am not very skilled when it comes to animating or doing heavy video editing.
Do a reality check

StrangeDreamer

Postby StrangeDreamer » 10 Oct 2013 23:40

That's a great idea!
I'm not sure if there's anyway I could help other than tell my friends about it, but I still think it's a wonderful idea and I hope it works out well. :D
"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." -Eames (Inception)

amy

Postby amy » 11 Oct 2013 04:07

OMG THIS WOULD BE PERFECT.
I don't think I could help since I've never had a LD but THAT WOULD BE AMAZING. Please do it!
What's the channel gonna be called?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 11 Oct 2013 04:14

amy wrote:OMG THIS WOULD BE PERFECT.
I don't think I could help since I've never had a LD but THAT WOULD BE AMAZING. Please do it!
What's the channel gonna be called?

I was thinking maybe DreamofLucidity or something like that, whatever will be accepted.
Do a reality check

tea

Postby tea » 11 Oct 2013 08:52

okay, so how are we gonna start the whole thing? probably one of the first things should be a memberlist and a clear definition who is going to do what.

how does this sound to you?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 11 Oct 2013 15:48

tea wrote:okay, so how are we gonna start the whole thing? probably one of the first things should be a memberlist and a clear definition who is going to do what.

how does this sound to you?

Sounds good, I will setup up in the OP the current positions. Also, do you have skype? or any other live chat programs we can communicate with?
Do a reality check

tea

Postby tea » 11 Oct 2013 16:28

yes, i created a skype account for this purpose: luciditea

also, what do you mean by OP?

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 11 Oct 2013 18:23

The opening of the thread, my first post.

Do a reality check

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”