My most realistic flight

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

My most realistic flight

Postby radicaldreamer » 11 Oct 2013 12:21

About 8 months ago as well as I can place it, while falling asleep I started to have these sensations in which my whole body was electrified, and I could control the strength of the shock. It happened many times, and even now if I get into pre-sleep state I can usually bring it up. I looked it up and found that it's called "Kundalini".

Anyway after one of the times I was experiencing this, I found myself in a dream (I think), where I was flying. This was not like one of my normal flying dreams, as I was never weighed down at any point, and never had to re-gain control of the flight, it just happened naturally.

Another thing about the experience, is it never got spliced like dreams often do, and it was one lengthy journey over an ocean, then an island with a forest and then over a mountain. It was really satisfying, and I felt like I should look at everything closely to find flaws to prove it was a dream, but I could not.

lucidinthe sky

Re: My most realistic flight

Postby lucidinthe sky » 11 Oct 2013 15:50

I find that flying is a really natural state for me in dreams, also just floating around. At first it was kind of difficult, but after a while very easy, just a thought away.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”