Evolution in to the Future

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
mikeg313

Evolution in to the Future

Postby mikeg313 » 11 Oct 2013 05:49

What will we become thousands of years from now? And what animals will be left or will new one emerge?

In my opinion what will determine the shape of things to come will be the events that will happen.

For now, I think the asians will be the last race left. We might find that future man may live under the sea, and this will change our looks and senses. By then we should be able to have esp or tk pushing our minds to the limits.

AS for animals, we may only have genetic creations by man to keep what ever environment in check.

What do you think?

HAGART

Re: Evolution in to the Future

Postby HAGART » 11 Oct 2013 06:49

Eventually, organic humans will become obsolete and robotic life is the next evolutionary step.
We will be their hapless creators, and they will spread into the cosmos to places we could never go.
The whole universe will become their home and we humans will be forgotten bacteria that never mattered. :|
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Peter

Postby Peter » 11 Oct 2013 08:46

they will superseded the organic robots that exist now and still purse the hopeless task of what their purpose is - you could almost feel sorry for them as they will be that advanced they will think they have a chance of succeeding but will be so hopelessly lost that they have no chance :lol:
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 11 Oct 2013 18:27

mikeg313 wrote: By then we should be able to have esp or tk pushing our minds to the limits.

I think there are 2 possibilities:

1. humans stay on the same path in which case destruction of the human race is inevitable.
2. humans figure out how to use their abilities to the next level (or two) and start moving in a different direction.

I'd be willing to give more details privately, but NOT interested in getting to the usual debate with troll.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 12 Oct 2013 05:58

Humanoids is a good possibility as they would be able to service themselves etc.

As for then inevitable about our self destruction, perhaps we would send out our dna into the far reaches of space and hope that it would re-appear in another world a billion years from that point.

Based on your opinions, it does not look good for us humans at the end of the day.I guess the ants will still be ants and the trees will still be trees.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 12 Oct 2013 06:45

One thing you can count on: No matter WHAT humans do to the planet, no matter how they screw it up, kill themselves, etc. The bugs will survive. Even an all-out nuclear war will not kill them. In fact they will thrive without humans. And the cockroaches will inherit the Earth.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Off-Topic”