So Yeah, I Am New Here.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
StarShiner

So Yeah, I Am New Here.

Postby StarShiner » 13 Oct 2013 13:54

Hello, it is lovely to meet you all.

First, I do have some 'hands-on' experience in the field of lucid dreaming. I have also read my share of books and via one such solid book on the subject, I learned that I am what is called an, 'oneironaut'. I have been going lucid since I was a teenager and have had some truly amazing and often very spiritual experiences. I would be happy to talk about some of these with anyone who wants to hear them! :D

I recently turned thirty-six. My real name is, "Star" (yes, ONE of my parents was a hippie but that is not the reason behind my name. Now that I won't share! :P ). I am a writer by trade and a Pagan by belief (but I respect all paths, all religions). I am an American expatriate living in the United Kingdom (where I have been residing for nearly 7 years now) who is now desperate to move back home (which is being looked into at present); the homesickness is severe at this stage!

I joined this site to gain more insights and knowledge regarding lucidity and to 'mingle' with other, oneironauts'. But I am also here to offer help and support where and as I can.

I hope all is well with everyone here!

Brightest blessings!

Peter

Re: So Yeah, I Am New Here.

Postby Peter » 14 Oct 2013 00:48

Welcome and enjoy this place, its an interesting mix and nice place to express thoughts and experiences
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

tea

Re: So Yeah, I Am New Here.

Postby tea » 14 Oct 2013 08:35

nice to have you around, have fun!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”