Meditation help

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
btharpedo

Meditation help

Postby btharpedo » 13 Oct 2013 16:23

So I'm a little unclear on what I should be doing while meditating. Should I be pushing all thoughts out of my head, repeating some sort of mantra to incubate a dream, doing a visualization, or just focusing on my breathing. I've read through the guide but it seems to me that doing more than just one of these things would be a paradox. Could someone help clarify this?

Peter

Re: Meditation help

Postby Peter » 14 Oct 2013 03:09

Anyone of them but only one at a time. The goal is singular focus and an inward look
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

chuckeles

Postby chuckeles » 15 Oct 2013 19:26

You should definitely check this:
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13721
Do a reality check.

My fist lucid dream will be awesome!

Shibby30

Postby Shibby30 » 27 Oct 2013 01:34

After years of meditating, I have found that diaphragmatic breathing with attention turned to direct sensation is fundamental. With focus on breathing with the diaphram over anything else, one eventually to the sensation of the struggle over intention and trust in one's being. It's also about expanding awareness. Ultimately, it's about experimenting and not forcing any technique that doesn't seem to yield results after much effort.
theinnerroad.blogspot.com

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”