Super powers in a lucid dream

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.

Who is the strongest super hero and would defeat all others?

Superman
10%
Batman
20%
Goku
15%
Wonder Woman
5%
Popeye
10%
Iron Man
20%
Mighty Mouse
No votes
Naruto
5%
Sailor Moon
5%
Power Rangers
10%

Total votes: 20

HAGART

Re: Super powers in a lucid dream

Postby HAGART » 25 Sep 2013 00:56

True. His sheer coolness will leave Superman shaking in his boots and not to mention his external underwear! He'll trip on his cape as he tries to escape.

(But are we talking Dark Knight, Michael Keaton, or Adam West?) Have you seen those old Batman episodes with Adam West? They're hilarious!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 25 Sep 2013 01:30

:lol: yeah I used to watch the Adam West ones all the time as a little kid. Now I'm (of course) into Nolan's Dark Knight. Nolan was the perfect person to make a batman movie; his directing is so dark and cool and edgy. Ben Affleck better do a damn good job lol. Has some big boots to fill (at least in my fanboy opinion).
Well said.

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 12 Oct 2013 12:26

HAGART wrote:Batman's only weakness is the economy.
If the economy crashes and Bruce Wayne loses his funds, he is just a regular Joe again.
If Superman became a corrupt banker that made questionable loans in the housing market, he may be able to destroy the economy and then he would be able to defeat Batman because Bruce Wayne wouldn't be able to afford Kryptonite which I am sure is an expensive commodity.... ;)

Dark Knight Rises proved you wrong on that one.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 12 Oct 2013 15:49

But he DID lose his position in that company in that movie and lost access to his gear and vehicles that Morgan Freeman had in the warehouse. I forget, but he must have had a few extra Bat Suits laying around and some other stuff still in his mansion. His reserve gear would have run out eventually. (I forget though, did he just lose his company or did he lose his fortune too? If he still had his money, I suppose he could always re-invest it to supply him with funds to fuel his flying bat machine. Those things are gas-guzzlers!)

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 14 Oct 2013 13:09

He handed the company to Miranda Tate, he lost all his fortune, but he was still allowed to live in his house as there was no Mortgage on it, but the utilities were out. Except for Electricity because if he is as smart as his Comic Counterpart he may have had a Generator installed years back. This in turn gave him access to the Batcave and all the gadgets he needed. Remember how in Begins he ordered more than enough masks alone? "At least we'll have spares." Were his words I believe.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 14 Oct 2013 18:09

I stand corrected.
Batman rules!

But the Power Rangers would give him... (sorry for the pun)... a 'run for his money'! :lol:
(Picture that scenario) :lol: :lol: :lol:

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 15 Oct 2013 01:55

Ok challenge accepted. On the first battle they would easily whoop him. But then he'd go to his batcave, research on them, use footage he recorded with his cowl camera in all different filters: Nightvision, thermal, UV etc. Find the source of their power and shut them down.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Oct 2013 02:21

You cannot defeat the Power Rangers. They are just stunt men in suits that cover their faces.
They can be replaced and there is an unlimited supply. :lol:

I love to have ridiculous talks and find satire funny. What say you now?!??!

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 15 Oct 2013 02:59

Ah yes, but they are stuntman from Japan. Saban needs the American Unmorphed forms to summon them. If Batman got them in civilian mode, he'd whoop them.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Oct 2013 16:54

Yea, you're right. He can defeat them before they transform and are still in 'bad acting' mode, before they transform into anonymous stuntman mode. :lol: So it's solved. Batman would win. Case closed.

Return to “Off-Topic”