now.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
luciddreamer49

now.

Postby luciddreamer49 » 15 Oct 2013 01:41

I just recently started doing rcs again and really getting in to ld. Its been a little over a week. I want a ld tonight. Please. I really want one.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

tea

Re: now.

Postby tea » 15 Oct 2013 09:26

so... what are you asking for?

if you want any tips; relax :)

i know, you really want a lucid dream and this is great! wanting something really badly can be useful since it usually increases the chances for achieving it (actually i believe that everything that happens in life is because of intention) but watch out! there is a border between being motivated and being desperate. too much pressure can lead to the opposite, so allow yourself to enjoy regular dreams aswell!

are you only doing RCs? plus, have you had a LD before?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

chuckeles

Re: now.

Postby chuckeles » 15 Oct 2013 19:19

Relaxed approach is definitely the best. However, I was desperate to have a lucid dream once and am now taking a more relaxed way. It still doesn't work, but oh well. If you won't have a lucid dream tonight, I suggest doing more than reality checks (B-MILD, SSILD...).
Do a reality check.

My fist lucid dream will be awesome!

Return to “For Beginners”