Static Vision

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
AceOfSpades

Static Vision

Postby AceOfSpades » 14 Oct 2013 13:14

I don't know how to describe it exactly but every now and then I see sort of a static like this.

Over my every day vision. It is not effecting my vision in the negative, in fact I could see just fine even with that. But it's beginning to bother me because I have know Idea what it is. I just see all those pigments all over. Like a thin layer of TV snow over what I usually see.

Peter

Re: Static Vision

Postby Peter » 15 Oct 2013 02:16

If this is during the daytime then first thought is to go get your eyes checked out and work from there
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 15 Oct 2013 03:08

Day and night. As said before it doesn't effect my vision whatsoever otherwise I would have gotten my eyes checked. But it's like seeing that. But that's only the surface. Sometimes that pigment glows. Between a white and bluish tone. Other times but this is rare I often see a figure in the static.

Peter

Postby Peter » 15 Oct 2013 04:02

Good your eyes are fine, I have not experienced this so cant help but keep us posted on any changes
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 15 Oct 2013 12:47

Sometimes not all the time, it gets even weirder I end up seeing dots of pure white light, unlike the snow static I usually see. This particular set of pigments sort of dances. Like imagine a microscopic version of Navi, only it has no wings and there are thousands of them.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Oct 2013 22:38

AceOfSpades wrote:Like imagine a microscopic version of Navi, only it has no wings and there are thousands of them.

I'm not sure what that is.
But sometimes I see little translucent spheres moving around. I think they are blood cells on my retina and see them on very bright sunny days especially when there is white snow everywhere.

Family Guy mentioned it too. 'Eye floaters' they called it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mEA7KiZ2vI :lol:

As for the static, I've never had that. But like you said, it's not your eyes seeing it, it's internal and your brain is seeing it. I don't know what that is, but do you know what static on a television is? Apparently it's photons left over from the big bang billions of years ago. :o Maybe your tuning those in? :o :shock:

You're healthy though and it doesn't interfere with life so that's all that matters.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 16 Oct 2013 00:01

Tuning them in. Like I am some sort of human TV? Wow. As for the "Navi's" as I like to call them they aren't like little clear cells, however I do see that two sometimes. However I only see the cells when I look at electric sources, like light bulbs. I naturally assumed that I was looking at electrons. The Navi's on the other hand I been seeing those long before I saw the static. Years ago I even asked my mother what they were, she claimed I was seeing Elementals, actual fairies in layman's terms.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 16 Oct 2013 00:13

I thought Navi sounded familiar so I looked it up. It was that fairy that Link had in the N64 Zelda's. So I know what you're talking about even though I don't experience that. And tuning into static like a TV and seeing photons from the big bang.... I was being sarcastic, but then again, you never know. This is the paranormal section after all and I am open minded.

Let's see if anyone can be more helpful than me.

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 16 Oct 2013 00:22

Hey even sarcasm helps me out as there are some truths to it whether the sarcaster (I just made that one up on the spot.) knows it or not. So you did help me in a way.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 16 Oct 2013 00:28

Yea, the 'sarcastee' can benefit too.
Glad you understand my sense of humor.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”