OBE or astral projection

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Je-Je

OBE or astral projection

Postby Je-Je » 15 Oct 2013 11:28

Last night, I have an OBE naturally. I went to sleep at 4:00 o’clock, because I was doing my homework (I didn’t have time to do it during the day).

I went to sleep and fall fast asleep. Just after falling asleep, my hand was moving by itself, then my body started to levitate(I have a feeling like falling in space without stopping, a feeling as if there was nothing who support you, I don’t know how to explain it?). There was a girl in white in the corner of my room, she said that it was her who pulls me out from my body and she said that she was my spirit guide. I remember I was asking her a lot of questions, but I don’t remember all of them, I think I was asking on the law of attraction, but I don’t remember the answer of my spirit guide.

So i have a question for those who believe in those things, how can i contact my spirit guide, another way than OBE or astral projection???
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

tea

Re: OBE or astral projection

Postby tea » 15 Oct 2013 13:47

how do you seperate OBE/AP/LD?

you asked:
how can i contact my spirit guide, another way than OBE or astral projection?

have you considered lucid dreams yet?

in my opinion, OBEs, AP and LD are basically the same thing, so no matter which of those experiences - your spirit guide is always available.

...you know, you're always connected to everything - in fact, you are everything. therefore you are also your spirit guide and the spirit guide is also you :)
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 15 Oct 2013 14:42

Oh sorry, I badly worded my question. I wanted to say that: I will not every night LD or OBE or if you want Astral-Projection. So I wanted to know if there are another way to get contact with my spirit guide, to ask her a lot of question???

tea

Postby tea » 15 Oct 2013 15:14

other than ways than LD, OBE or AP?

meditation has that potencial as well. the key is how you define a spirit guide.

what is it for you?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Oct 2013 21:14

What you described sounds like sleep paralysis (sensation of falling) and then you met a self-aware 'dream person' who you talked to and answered back.

Sleep paralysis type feelings usually happen when you are very tired and fall asleep quickly. (That feeling of falling... I know what that is like). But it also goes to show that it doesn't have to be terrifying either, and it really is just another way to enter a dream.

As for how to meet and understand the nature (why or how) of a 'spirit guide'... I don't know if I will ever figure them out. I assume a spirit guide is a self aware dream character and that is how I would define it just so we are on the same page and you know what I mean.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 16 Oct 2013 10:24

Yeah i understand what you mean HAGART. Thanks.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”