my recent lucid dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
IamSam7

my recent lucid dreams

Postby IamSam7 » 18 Oct 2013 09:05

Previously i discussed how I hadn't had a lucid dream where i was aware i was dreaming lately. That is beginning to change. I am beginning to understand that I'm Dreaming. About a week ago I had a dream I was walking down a road and it was nighttime. The road was on the side of a beautiful mountain and the moonlight reflected all of the mountainside with pines everywhere. It felt so real, I smelled the crisp air, felt the gravel beneath my feet. Then I suddenly realized, I don't know what it was, but I realized I'm not awake. This is all inside of my mind. And I had several more lucid dreams where I became aware afterwards. Like I was in a dream, and was suddenly like this is a dream. So after much trying, because its not as easy as you would think. I was jumping up and down trying to fly. So I was jumping up and down in my dream getting no where, then suddenly i just take off into the sky. It is amazing to feel that kind of control over yourself in your dreams, it really is.

HAGART

Re: my recent lucid dreams

Postby HAGART » 18 Oct 2013 10:23

I don't know why either, but I get spontaneously lucid in some dreams, and get duped and follow the illogic of others. Despite how obvious it should have been given the situations interacting with people I fail to realize it is a dream and it all seems normal. (Then again, if you dream a lot it actually CAN become normal, second nature and hard to notice anomalies ). Then other times, like you said, I could be walking down a road and/or looking at things and 'it' just clicks.

What is the 'it' in that sentence? 'It' is like a light switch that gets turned on beyond my control. (In DILDs).

It must be some sort of self awareness glitch... but a good one!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”