Lets do something cool!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LucidLink

Lets do something cool!

Postby LucidLink » 16 Oct 2013 21:46

Hi everybody, so I'm interested in trying some crazy advanced stuff. I'm not even sure what though!
I looked through "1,000 things to do in a lucid dream" however most of those are just random little gratitude things, most of them I wasn't interested in.

I'm trying to push the envelope here! Something crazy! Something amazing, but I'm just not sure what.

I'm looking for something, and I don't know what.

I have some interesting new age ideas, such as experimenting with my Merkabah, or maybe some Tree of Life work, or drawing sacred geometry out to understand it better, but I know not many here are interested in those things.

So my friends, fellow oneironaughts, how can we further explore this strange, unknown, final frontier?!?!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Vonozar

Re: Lets do something cool!

Postby Vonozar » 17 Oct 2013 02:57

Well, I'm not sure how advanced these are cuse I'm still struggling to get past semi-lucidity. :/ (I've had a couple, but very few. I'll get there someday! :P) But I have a couple ideas. :)

1.) Try to fly to the end of the universe and see what's there.

2.) Ask a dream character "What's a really good dream challenge that would have really cool or informative results?"

3.) Shrink down and go inside yourself to see where you dream or if you can see yourself dreaming what you're dreaming.

4.) Turn into a swarm of nanobots, then bring them all together to form back into one being (that isn't human. Try not to expect what you'll become, let it be a surprise.) With this you get to experience being multiple peices at once, then slowly come together as a whole again.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 17 Oct 2013 03:08

I want to try manipulating my dream body.
I got these ideas from Peter actually, so don't give me the credit.

1. Stretch your arms out, and touch things from a distance.
2. Achieve a 360 degree field of vision.
3. Press your hand into your head and feel around.

On two occasions I have actually attempted to rip off my own left arm with my right hand. It felt like real life and I simply didn't have the strength. (I may have also failed because I was apprehensive about it and didn't want to ruin the dream).

Or imagine growing a third arm or shrinking tiny or growing into a giant.

I can manipulate, move, cut, explode, and even set fires to other objects in the dream without a need to touch them, but for some reason it's very hard to realize that my own body is also an object and it too could be transformed somehow. So that is something I consider advanced. I haven't even pressed a finger through my palm before which apparently is a common reality check. I should start simple with something like that, and I will think about this more.

Maybe there are some even crazier, out of the box suggestions I can come up with later.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

tea

Postby tea » 17 Oct 2013 09:47

hi there!
take at look at my list, maybe you'll find something there: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3462&p=16396#p16396

there are not 1000 things to do, but a few selected ones which could be interesting to you (especially the last ones).

have fun!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 17 Oct 2013 17:18

This one is very advanced for me, but I'll throw it out there. A few dreams ago, I went to a very large, one room building where small groups of people were gathered to create shared dreams together. The feeling there was amazing, you could have any kind of experience you wanted there. Everyone was excited and busily creating. It was what I would call a Workshop of Shared Dreams.

So one of the things that would be fantastic to do would be to summon some lucid dreaming DCs into such a place, get their ideas and create a shared experience together.

I am currently trying to do this.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 18 Oct 2013 01:56

Wow thanks guys!!! These are the kinds of ideas I'm looking for:)

I truly appreciate it, ill have to get back to you guys on this thread when and if I sucseed at any of these!

And Hagart, I'd love to hear what other crazy off the wall ideas you have!!:)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

tea

Postby tea » 18 Oct 2013 09:25

lucidinthe sky wrote:This one is very advanced for me, but I'll throw it out there. A few dreams ago, I went to a very large, one room building where small groups of people were gathered to create shared dreams together. The feeling there was amazing, you could have any kind of experience you wanted there. Everyone was excited and busily creating. It was what I would call a Workshop of Shared Dreams.

So one of the things that would be fantastic to do would be to summon some lucid dreaming DCs into such a place, get their ideas and create a shared experience together.

I am currently trying to do this.

this one is so awesome!! :D
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 18 Oct 2013 16:41

Thanks. This morning I did some incubation on this concept while attempting to LD:
Visualizing the large room where lucid dreamers meet as an open room with "virtual" doors leading in and out, accessible to all lucid dreamers. I'm using doors as the transitional devices or portals between the individual lucid dreamer and what I would call the "collective area" so we have a means of entering and exiting into a dream scene with other lucid dreamers. I might let the others explain to me how the whole thing works since I'm not really sure. When I was there last, small groups were meeting, standing around tables. My idea is that they would meet, come up with a plan together possibly with each person in charge of certain aspects of the dream.

Then the group exits through one of doors into the collectively created dream scene. The idea is that we all walk through the door together. You could just change the scene, but to me that's even more advanced and you might lose the others.

This whole thing is going to be a major challenge for me, but it is a long term lucid dreaming goal. I have already been to the place where lucid dreamers meet several times now so that part has been accomplished. It feels so good to be there, that just getting there is something I want to repeat. So far I have just been caught up in the fantastic feelings there and haven't had much interaction with the other lucid dreamers. Hopefully that will change soon :)
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”