Hmmmmmm!?!?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rami elhaibe

Hmmmmmm!?!?

Postby rami elhaibe » 19 Oct 2013 15:54

Today I dreamed that I was in a submarine thing that can drive on land. So ( this is only part of the dream) we are sorta at war with a traitor and this woman that seems to be my friend, throws knifes at the car/submarine. I am in it and a couple people die in the car from the knifes. But a knife hits me in my left leg. But the woman just turns nice and I think she said what have I done! So she opens the door and I can barely walk, I tried to run away but I am limping. She just pulled me out the car and that's all I can remember. But here's the weird part today then I woke up I hit my LEFT leg on the wall and It hurt so much that I was limping for a while!!!!!!!! Was that just coincidence Or what sorry for misspelled words I'm tired.c

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

The Beach Boy

Re: Hmmmmmm!?!?

Postby The Beach Boy » 20 Oct 2013 23:53

Sounds like a coincidence to me. While lucid dreams can give insights to your waking life through subconscious messages, I don't believe that it can actually physically cause things to happen to you. If this was the case, well, i'd be @*#!$#

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 21 Oct 2013 01:29

Hmmmmmm...

It was just a dream and nothing to do with the accident. These things happen. If amazing coincidences never happened then it would be really weird. Lol!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 23 Oct 2013 01:34

Yeah, I know I just gave a little thought to it I would freaking dream all the time to tell my future!if it was real

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”