hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
JackMaguire

hello

Postby JackMaguire » 22 Oct 2013 04:31

my name is jack ive been trying to lucid dream since the end of this summer. Ive had about 10 semi lucid dreams either where i subconsciously realize that im dreaming and to things i wouldnt normally do in reality or i actually do a reality check but dont become lucid and i either forget about it or wake up beause these dreams usually dont last very long. Every day i always think about dreaming and look around at my surroundings whenever i remember and i usually do around 20 reality checks every day asking myself "am i dreaming" and looking around at my surroundings. I set a lucid dream intention but i barely think about it during the day. Every morning i try to remember my dreams and for the last month straight ive been able to write at least one page in my journal about my dream. They used to be very foggy and vague but lately they have been getting more and more detailed. I recently bought 100mg vitamin b6 pills and 1oz of calea the dream herb dry leaf. I smoke that sometimes before bed and i usually take a pill around bed time and i know that helps with dreams. sometimes i make tea im actually drinking some right now and the last time i did i wrote 4 pages in my journal the next morning. ive tried the mild method a few times but it was never successful im going to try again tonight. Thats about everything i can think about me but i still really want to lucid dream and i would appreciate any tips and insights. My goal is to be able to lucid dream frequently and to create my own dream world and every time i dream i can add to it. Obliviously theres more I want to do but thats one goal thanks for reading.

lucidinthe sky

Re: hello

Postby lucidinthe sky » 22 Oct 2013 05:01

Welcome and glad you found the forum! Sounds like you are well on your way to being successful at lucid dreaming, just keep at it.

Would advise caution with regular use of 100mg of B-6, long term use causes serious side effects for some people. Even though B-6 is water soluble it can be toxic in high doses.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Introduce Yourself”