QUESTIONS WELCOME HERE!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Tylanni

Re: QUESTIONS WELCOME HERE!

Postby Tylanni » 21 Aug 2013 21:09

chuckeles wrote:How did you begin to lucid dream? What techniques did you use back then and what do you use now?

When I was a young girl, about five, I had some lucid dreams. But when I was a teenager, that is when I started having tons of lucid dreams. Of course, I didn't know what a luci dream was at the time. But the reason I was having them was because of meditation. It made me very self aware.

When I was finally able to research all of this I tried about every technique I could find. I was so interested, it was constantly on my mind.

My favorite techniques now are WILD, DEILD, and MILD. But I still enjoy trying other ones.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 22 Aug 2013 01:50

Tylanni wrote: It is very much possible to lucid dream while meditating, I do it quite often. You have to be very deep in to meditation. So yes, it is possible. But also sometimes my WILDs are the same way.

ah thanks :D , it was great having someone confirm to me what I think is probably going on.

I hope you stick around the site.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

chuckeles

Postby chuckeles » 22 Aug 2013 11:36

Tylanni wrote:When I was a young girl, about five, I had some lucid dreams. But when I was a teenager, that is when I started having tons of lucid dreams. Of course, I didn't know what a luci dream was at the time. But the reason I was having them was because of meditation. It made me very self aware.

When I was finally able to research all of this I tried about every technique I could find. I was so interested, it was constantly on my mind.

My favorite techniques now are WILD, DEILD, and MILD. But I still enjoy trying other ones.

Jacob46719 wrote:I did the uncommon thing. I actually used WILD first(Fun Fact: This WILD was on my first night), and to my surprise, I performed it almost perfectly(except I woke up when the imaginary sounds became insanely loud). I also used it on the 3rd night 5 times. It worked to an extent; one of the dreams started out non-lucid, and each dream lasted no longer than 20 seconds. But Now I always use MILD we I go to sleep at night(so far it has worked 3 times in the last week), and either MILD or a combination of MILD and WILD if I wake up during the night.

Thank you :)
Do a reality check.

My fist lucid dream will be awesome!

luciddreamer49

Postby luciddreamer49 » 23 Aug 2013 16:13

Hey Tylanni!

Last night I didn't remember a dream!D: how do I make sure a can remember one tonight?

Tylanni

Postby Tylanni » 23 Aug 2013 19:48

luciddreamer49 wrote:Hey Tylanni!

Last night I didn't remember a dream!D: how do I make sure a can remember one tonight?

There are a lot of ways to assure you will remember a dream! I would suggest sleeping in a different place or setting an alarm for six hours after you fall to sleep. If you wake up and don't remember a dream, set your alarm for two hours and go back to sleep.

luciddreamer49

Postby luciddreamer49 » 24 Aug 2013 20:42

BUMP!

Tylanni

Postby Tylanni » 22 Oct 2013 01:51

I'll still be answering questions--ask away!

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 22 Oct 2013 04:04

I wake at 5:00 AM every morning, it is around the peak of my REM cycle. What is the easiest way to induce a lucid dream from waking at 5:00 AM? I hear WBTB(Wake Back to Bed) is a successful method, but it has not been successful for me much.
Do a reality check

Tylanni

Postby Tylanni » 22 Oct 2013 20:32

Goldkoron wrote:I wake at 5:00 AM every morning, it is around the peak of my REM cycle. What is the easiest way to induce a lucid dream from waking at 5:00 AM? I hear WBTB(Wake Back to Bed) is a successful method, but it has not been successful for me much.

I suggest you do WBTB but don't just go right to sleep, when you're ready to sleep try MILD or WILD.:)

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 23 Oct 2013 00:36

Thank you, I will try to stay awake.
Do a reality check

Return to “For Beginners”