Hello dreamers.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
disrpt

Hello dreamers.

Postby disrpt » 23 Oct 2013 01:43

Hi there everybody who practices lucid dreams. I have found this site from watching the spirit science you tube channel. I have so many questions about lucid dreams and Astral projections alike I didn't want to just search threads hoping to find my answers so I decided to make a profile and actually commit to trying to have this experience.

No, I haven't astral projected or been AWARE that I was lucid dreaming and been able to take control of my dream-state. I've frequently tried in the past to astral project usually before heading to bed for the evening, but with no results I've always just fallen asleep. I have so many questions but I would like someone who actually has had this experience to answer them. Thank you for the time to read my introduction

I have already been searching around this site for some answers but I think its the personal one-one talk that will give me more insight than a reading from somebodies previous posts

Thanks for reading!

LucidLink

Re: Hello dreamers.

Postby LucidLink » 23 Oct 2013 02:03

I love the series spirit science, it brought me here almost a year ago! Please my friend, PM me with all your questions. Welcome to the forums, watch out for over zealous trolls!
[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

lucidinthe sky

Re: Hello dreamers.

Postby lucidinthe sky » 23 Oct 2013 02:59

I agree with Lucidlink.

I'm interested in whatever you are willing to share about AP, but watch out for trolling posts if you are going to discuss Astral Projection on this forum. Just do some reading of previous discussions if you want to see what we mean. Just be prepared to ignore them and not provide the typical emotional response they crave. You might want to discuss AP privately or just learn to ignore the negativity.

Good luck and also feel free to PM me.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Introduce Yourself”